Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ full ] PWYW sketches/speed paintings
1 2
[center][size=2]@enoch , hope your friend likes it ! [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/fe/2c/HZvFmq14_o.png[/img]
@enoch , hope your friend likes it !

HZvFmq14_o.png
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Oh my gosh, this turned out even better than I expected! Thank you so much! I'm sure that my friend will absolutely adore it! Sending payment now. [emoji=pink star size=1]
@Mem

Oh my gosh, this turned out even better than I expected!

Thank you so much! I'm sure that my friend will absolutely adore it!

Sending payment now.
y0YshUu.png
@mem yELLING please ping me when you're open if you're down to do a ping list :'D
@mem yELLING please ping me when you're open if you're down to do a ping list :'D
OCapJAm.jpg
Id like to be on your ping list too if you make one!
Id like to be on your ping list too if you make one!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Mem
I too would like to be added to a pinglist should you choose to open this thread up again; your art is super appealing!
@Mem
I too would like to be added to a pinglist should you choose to open this thread up again; your art is super appealing!
@Mem I'm in love with your style, you're so good! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please? Btw you have such a cute dog! I'd love to do an art trade with you but I'm not good enough yet, so I'll just wait for those to open again~

I deeply admire you, you have been a real inspirtaion for me since I saw your art on the "Draw the dragon above you" thread, so thank you!
@Mem I'm in love with your style, you're so good! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please? Btw you have such a cute dog! I'd love to do an art trade with you but I'm not good enough yet, so I'll just wait for those to open again~

I deeply admire you, you have been a real inspirtaion for me since I saw your art on the "Draw the dragon above you" thread, so thank you!
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
[center][size=2]@infectedwolf [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/78/43/31cNOnx8_o.png[/img] @cheynei @thealchemist @vexi @seiza i am flattered by all the interest in my work ! unfortunately i did create this particular thread to be very casual and low-maintenance , with no plans of managing a pinglist or anything of that sort . but if i decide to make a 'proper' shop in the future , i will try to remember to reference this thread for everybody who has expressed interest ! thank you all very much ♥
@infectedwolf
31cNOnx8_o.png

@cheynei @thealchemist @vexi @seiza

i am flattered by all the interest in my work ! unfortunately i did create this particular thread to be very casual and low-maintenance , with no plans of managing a pinglist or anything of that sort . but if i decide to make a 'proper' shop in the future , i will try to remember to reference this thread for everybody who has expressed interest ! thank you all very much ♥
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Holy,, thank you so much!! He looks incredible - your shading is gorgeous! *o* I’ll be sending payment right now, thank you again!! Also, if you do set up a shop in the future could you ping me? I’d definitely love more art from you~
@Mem Holy,, thank you so much!! He looks incredible - your shading is gorgeous! *o* I’ll be sending payment right now, thank you again!! Also, if you do set up a shop in the future could you ping me? I’d definitely love more art from you~
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
[center][size=2]glad you like it ! will do ♥ @sumatra ; yours ended up a little bigger so this links to the full-sized version . [url=https://images2.imgbox.com/b3/6d/tl2UpjSj_o.png][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/a9/f2/i0xpA1Uh_o.png[/img][/url]
glad you like it ! will do ♥

@sumatra ; yours ended up a little bigger so this links to the full-sized version .

i0xpA1Uh_o.png
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Mem Thank you, sending payment.
@Mem Thank you, sending payment.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
1 2