Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tobin's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
hey! a friend of mine is struggling is struggling with lore on her favorite dragon, so I figured this was a good place to come to. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58918403] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589185/58918403_350.png[/img] [/url] you can go wild with him c:
hey! a friend of mine is struggling is struggling with lore on her favorite dragon, so I figured this was a good place to come to.

58918403_350.png

you can go wild with him c:
@Tobin I’m so sorry i disappeared out of nowhere and didn’t respond, but your description of Callum is amazing! It fits him perfectly, thank you <3
@Tobin I’m so sorry i disappeared out of nowhere and didn’t respond, but your description of Callum is amazing! It fits him perfectly, thank you <3
5DFrb.gif NTvMi.gif H5V08.gif gSY2z.gif
Check the eggs out before they die! D:
@serendipities

Your friend needs lore.

Aditya
Mad. That's what they thought of Aditya. They called him insane, mad, a psychopath. All he'd ever done is try to help. He made food from paste when the clan was starving! The hatchlings even enjoyed making shapes out of it. He clothed them when it was cold in materials he had made. He gave them companions that had risen from his cauldron (sometimes accidentally).

Mad. That's what he wasn't. Aditya was kind. That was the right word for it. Even if his kindness made him glow in the dark once and well, every day, he'd keep being kind. Even if they called him mad and spoke ill of him, he'd help them even so. Being kind wasn't a conditional, it was inevitable. It was all he could promise to be. With success so variable, Aditya gave what he wanted most. Kindness.
@serendipities

Your friend needs lore.

Aditya
Mad. That's what they thought of Aditya. They called him insane, mad, a psychopath. All he'd ever done is try to help. He made food from paste when the clan was starving! The hatchlings even enjoyed making shapes out of it. He clothed them when it was cold in materials he had made. He gave them companions that had risen from his cauldron (sometimes accidentally).

Mad. That's what he wasn't. Aditya was kind. That was the right word for it. Even if his kindness made him glow in the dark once and well, every day, he'd keep being kind. Even if they called him mad and spoke ill of him, he'd help them even so. Being kind wasn't a conditional, it was inevitable. It was all he could promise to be. With success so variable, Aditya gave what he wanted most. Kindness.
output-onlinepngtools.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61112717] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611128/61112717_350.png[/img] [/url] maybe something for this boy? :D

61112717_350.png

maybe something for this boy? :D
jHSxBWy.png
pZJYyk4.png
yvMj9jM.png
HJLIYn4.png
J7D1quC.png
UwlzUwS.png
@Mossball

Your boy is flexing in my post with that lace gene. Also, got a bit carried away if you can't see in the bio.

Chronos Bio

A true dragon, that's what Chronos was as he sat atop his clan's hoards, meticulously accounting for each piece and item during his watches. Scales tough as iron and claws sharp as obsidian, the banescale had been blessed with the immensely violent physical prowess of his ancestral kin. Not that he ever truly had need to use it in such peaceable times.

A man of the people, Chronos served his clan as a defender of their stockpiles of both coin and food. It was he, who rationed during the leaner seasons, and he who carefully stored the excess from the more bountiful ones in hopes of making those lean ones a bit fatter. Hatchlings knew him as the giver of shiny treasures, most in the lair having attributed their first real treasure to an 'accidental' oversight on behalf of the banescale. They prided themselves in having bested the great defender of the lair's resources, many looking to the future when one day they would be trusted with such a task.

Chronos defended more than just their hoard at the end of the day though. A piece of treasure to a hatchling who would later proudly present it to go back into the hoard a more potent defense than any he could muster with scale and claw against the hopelessness of the leaner months. Chronos was a defender not of the hoard, but of the clan's wealth of soul. An extra bit of food on the table for a mother whose eggs were just laid could keep her less restless in the night. A soft toy pulled from the coffers given to a crying hatchling could give them all a night's rest. The universe to Chronos was not give and take, but give and be given.
@Mossball

Your boy is flexing in my post with that lace gene. Also, got a bit carried away if you can't see in the bio.

Chronos Bio

A true dragon, that's what Chronos was as he sat atop his clan's hoards, meticulously accounting for each piece and item during his watches. Scales tough as iron and claws sharp as obsidian, the banescale had been blessed with the immensely violent physical prowess of his ancestral kin. Not that he ever truly had need to use it in such peaceable times.

A man of the people, Chronos served his clan as a defender of their stockpiles of both coin and food. It was he, who rationed during the leaner seasons, and he who carefully stored the excess from the more bountiful ones in hopes of making those lean ones a bit fatter. Hatchlings knew him as the giver of shiny treasures, most in the lair having attributed their first real treasure to an 'accidental' oversight on behalf of the banescale. They prided themselves in having bested the great defender of the lair's resources, many looking to the future when one day they would be trusted with such a task.

Chronos defended more than just their hoard at the end of the day though. A piece of treasure to a hatchling who would later proudly present it to go back into the hoard a more potent defense than any he could muster with scale and claw against the hopelessness of the leaner months. Chronos was a defender not of the hoard, but of the clan's wealth of soul. An extra bit of food on the table for a mother whose eggs were just laid could keep her less restless in the night. A soft toy pulled from the coffers given to a crying hatchling could give them all a night's rest. The universe to Chronos was not give and take, but give and be given.
Hi! could i get a bio for this girl? I have a lil bits of lore info for her and i'll note it down here ^^ she also has a gijinka design in her bio if that will help with anything [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54042077] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540421/54042077_350.png[/img] [/url] She is focused and serious, she also has a rather sarcastic, dry humour. Her family are known to be body guards, so she and her siblings (1 older brother, 1 younger sister) are body guards (some would say a mercenaries) but she rather enjoys her job and protecting people.
Hi! could i get a bio for this girl? I have a lil bits of lore info for her and i'll note it down here ^^ she also has a gijinka design in her bio if that will help with anything

54042077_350.png

She is focused and serious, she also has a rather sarcastic, dry humour. Her family are known to be body guards, so she and her siblings (1 older brother, 1 younger sister) are body guards (some would say a mercenaries) but she rather enjoys her job and protecting people.
@xLILM0NSTERx

Snake buddies! My main boy Tobin has a rattlesnake familiar that frequents my sketchbooks, so I'm incredibly pleased to see her bracelet/friend. The rattlesnake's name is Bushmill (after the oldest whiskey distillery in the world!), he has a bad cowboy hat. Does Thymara's buddy have a name?

Anyways, back to that bio
With a will as strong as the iron that made up her armor, it took a lot more than a would-be killer to keep Thymara from making sure her ward was safe. Her focus resolute, she's protected her charges from assailants aplenty until word of here had a reverent fear going past those who might consider taking up a contract on whoever she's guarding at the moment.

Though the strike of her greatsword is much worse than the sting of her jeering commentary, she favors the latter as a more personal touch to those she might not be able or encouraged to cut down. Her favor is harder to gather than her disfavor, but rewards itself with a strange look into the famed mercenary guardian. Those that know her best can see how deeply gratifying the act of protecting others is to her, and the joy at the job that allows her this. Odder yet, some of these claim her to be a rather prolific flirt to the few that gain her attentions.
@xLILM0NSTERx

Snake buddies! My main boy Tobin has a rattlesnake familiar that frequents my sketchbooks, so I'm incredibly pleased to see her bracelet/friend. The rattlesnake's name is Bushmill (after the oldest whiskey distillery in the world!), he has a bad cowboy hat. Does Thymara's buddy have a name?

Anyways, back to that bio
With a will as strong as the iron that made up her armor, it took a lot more than a would-be killer to keep Thymara from making sure her ward was safe. Her focus resolute, she's protected her charges from assailants aplenty until word of here had a reverent fear going past those who might consider taking up a contract on whoever she's guarding at the moment.

Though the strike of her greatsword is much worse than the sting of her jeering commentary, she favors the latter as a more personal touch to those she might not be able or encouraged to cut down. Her favor is harder to gather than her disfavor, but rewards itself with a strange look into the famed mercenary guardian. Those that know her best can see how deeply gratifying the act of protecting others is to her, and the joy at the job that allows her this. Odder yet, some of these claim her to be a rather prolific flirt to the few that gain her attentions.
AHH thaaank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i love this a lot!! it fits so well. Snake buddies! Snake companions/familiars are so cute and I really dont have a set name for her snake yet but the placeholder name i have right now for them is Athos (has no meaning i just thought it sounded cool xD) But i really love Bushmill! they sound so cute[emoji=tundra love size=1]
AHH thaaank you i love this a lot!! it fits so well.

Snake buddies! Snake companions/familiars are so cute and I really dont have a set name for her snake yet but the placeholder name i have right now for them is Athos (has no meaning i just thought it sounded cool xD)
But i really love Bushmill! they sound so cute
@Tobin

Hi, I'm fairly new to FR and I would be greatly appreciative of any lore you could provide.

Asuna may be the newest addition to my lair but she has quickly become my favorite so if you could do her that'd be amazing

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to put her image here the preview just had the link :(
@Tobin

Hi, I'm fairly new to FR and I would be greatly appreciative of any lore you could provide.

Asuna may be the newest addition to my lair but she has quickly become my favorite so if you could do her that'd be amazing

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to put her image here the preview just had the link :(
Zs0jEtV.png jtP4t.gifOi9Xc.gifYZCh9.gifJiWkH.gifI AM ZAYCRY THE WARRIOR OF BREAD sm.gif
@JarlAlpha

When you are on your dragon's page, below their stat block it'll have a button that says "generate code", copy the BBCode section and it'll put your dragon in with a link!

Asuna's Bio
The Plaguebringer's pride, that's what Asuna's clanmates called her. Having survived exposure to The Final Infection when she was but a hatchling, the banescale was forever changed, her blood fused with her toughened hide into near impenetrable armor. A fierce leader, she quickly became the head of her own clan, usurping the progenitors both in notoriety and strength.

In her new role as leader, Asuna quickly established her clan on the frontlines of the war against the Gladekeeper. Training dragons to be sent in the Plaguebringer's name, and rallying the funds to expand her own domain from both her own work and the clan mates she ruled. Asuna's hard work has paid off with her new lair becoming more and more at the forefront of the Plaguebringer's mind, and before long, Asuna hopes to be ruling a much larger swath of land than just one lair.
@JarlAlpha

When you are on your dragon's page, below their stat block it'll have a button that says "generate code", copy the BBCode section and it'll put your dragon in with a link!

Asuna's Bio
The Plaguebringer's pride, that's what Asuna's clanmates called her. Having survived exposure to The Final Infection when she was but a hatchling, the banescale was forever changed, her blood fused with her toughened hide into near impenetrable armor. A fierce leader, she quickly became the head of her own clan, usurping the progenitors both in notoriety and strength.

In her new role as leader, Asuna quickly established her clan on the frontlines of the war against the Gladekeeper. Training dragons to be sent in the Plaguebringer's name, and rallying the funds to expand her own domain from both her own work and the clan mates she ruled. Asuna's hard work has paid off with her new lair becoming more and more at the forefront of the Plaguebringer's mind, and before long, Asuna hopes to be ruling a much larger swath of land than just one lair.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52