Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tobin's Lore Shop - Open
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@Tobin

This is awesome. I genuinely got excited reading this lol. Thanks so much. Thanks for the the tip about the code as well!
@Tobin

This is awesome. I genuinely got excited reading this lol. Thanks so much. Thanks for the the tip about the code as well!
Zs0jEtV.png jtP4t.gifOi9Xc.gifYZCh9.gifJiWkH.gifI AM ZAYCRY THE WARRIOR OF BREAD sm.gif
@Tobin Sorry to ask again so soon but if you're available to, would you be able to also do my clan's two main warriors? This is Tylin the Mage-Tank. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60996519] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609966/60996519_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is Paige the fighter. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61067251] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610673/61067251_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tobin

Sorry to ask again so soon but if you're available to, would you be able to also do my clan's two main warriors?

This is Tylin the Mage-Tank.

60996519_350.png

And this is Paige the fighter.

61067251_350.png
Zs0jEtV.png jtP4t.gifOi9Xc.gifYZCh9.gifJiWkH.gifI AM ZAYCRY THE WARRIOR OF BREAD sm.gif
@JarlAlpha

Dw about how soon you ask, or how many you ask for. I'll give you that sweet sweet lore. I'll warn you though, my response time is varied because I'm easily distracted by ideas for my dragons' lore.

Tylin
Tylin had always had an affinity for magic and when combined with his very cosmic appearance, it lead many to believe that the bogsneak was a servant of the Arcanist. This played easily into his hands in fights, with many opponents taking his bulk too lightly only to be surprised by how easily he took a blow.

A fighter in service of Asuna's ambitions, Tylin finds the leader of his clan the strength the Plaguebringer needs to finally win the ages-old war. Though he himself was born to a clan in service of the Stormcatcher, he found the god's means and ends pointless and went wandering in search of a new one. Eventually, finding himself drawn to the Plaguebringer's single-minded ambitions and complex schemes, he joined Asuna's lair with the intention to help in her ascension in Plague's domain.

Paige
With her quick temper all that's left of her birthright in the Flamecaller's domain, Paige found a place for herself in the arena first. There she developed a passion for cutting down her foes, every victory a moment of revelry for the mirror dragon, every scar a trophy of a foe who failed to kill her. She lived for the glory of combat, and soon set her sights on finding a fight to outshine the rest.

Paige found it when she happened upon Asuna's fledgeling clan, challenging the Plaguebringer's pride before being struck down quickly in the fight. Having seen potential in the mirror's love of combat, Asuna spared Paige in return for her oath to serve as a warrior for her clan. Paige quickly agreed to the promise of making war against the Gladekeeper and her warriors, and has served Asuna's conquering ambitions with fang and claw ever since.
@JarlAlpha

Dw about how soon you ask, or how many you ask for. I'll give you that sweet sweet lore. I'll warn you though, my response time is varied because I'm easily distracted by ideas for my dragons' lore.

Tylin
Tylin had always had an affinity for magic and when combined with his very cosmic appearance, it lead many to believe that the bogsneak was a servant of the Arcanist. This played easily into his hands in fights, with many opponents taking his bulk too lightly only to be surprised by how easily he took a blow.

A fighter in service of Asuna's ambitions, Tylin finds the leader of his clan the strength the Plaguebringer needs to finally win the ages-old war. Though he himself was born to a clan in service of the Stormcatcher, he found the god's means and ends pointless and went wandering in search of a new one. Eventually, finding himself drawn to the Plaguebringer's single-minded ambitions and complex schemes, he joined Asuna's lair with the intention to help in her ascension in Plague's domain.

Paige
With her quick temper all that's left of her birthright in the Flamecaller's domain, Paige found a place for herself in the arena first. There she developed a passion for cutting down her foes, every victory a moment of revelry for the mirror dragon, every scar a trophy of a foe who failed to kill her. She lived for the glory of combat, and soon set her sights on finding a fight to outshine the rest.

Paige found it when she happened upon Asuna's fledgeling clan, challenging the Plaguebringer's pride before being struck down quickly in the fight. Having seen potential in the mirror's love of combat, Asuna spared Paige in return for her oath to serve as a warrior for her clan. Paige quickly agreed to the promise of making war against the Gladekeeper and her warriors, and has served Asuna's conquering ambitions with fang and claw ever since.
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin

Thank you again. And I completely understand that. Think I might be a regular customer over at your store!
@Tobin

Thank you again. And I completely understand that. Think I might be a regular customer over at your store!
@JarlAlpha

If you're ever looking for anything in particular, let me know over there and I can put you on a pinglist. Feel free to add me as a friend so you can find me easier if you ever need any help with anything.
@JarlAlpha

If you're ever looking for anything in particular, let me know over there and I can put you on a pinglist. Feel free to add me as a friend so you can find me easier if you ever need any help with anything.
hi again! i'd love to see what you would write for this boi's bio, he doesnt have as much personality notes as Thymara but he does has a gijinka design in his bio [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59432459] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594325/59432459_350.png[/img] [/url] The person who design his gijinka said they went with a pirate-y vibe, im not sure if you'd also want to do that but I thought i'd mention it ^^
hi again! i'd love to see what you would write for this boi's bio, he doesnt have as much personality notes as Thymara but he does has a gijinka design in his bio

59432459_350.png

The person who design his gijinka said they went with a pirate-y vibe, im not sure if you'd also want to do that but I thought i'd mention it ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx

Going to give him lore and a short story, because I had an idea I won't be able to get out of my head for a while otherwise.

Bio
Hard-headed and soft-hearted, Settral can never seem to move past the big ideas in his mind or the song in his step. Seeming to dance as he walks with his flowing, irregular gait, the tundra's world paced by the swell of the tides and crash of the waves. The sea a song he can't help but be moved by, Settral's seemingly carefree attitude comes as a result of its lulling presence in the calm, cool waters.

But the current wasn't always a peaceful conductor of the universe's song, and the tundra often found the pulse of a storm surge pounding in his head when he was backed into a corner with no way out of a fight. Though only moved to violence in defense, Settral fights with the force of the tide pulled back before a tsunami, magic coursing through him with every step to the dance of the silent tune played by the sea. For all his held might, the tundra holds no interest in starting fights, much preferring his carefree life swaying to the beat of the tides.

Short Story - Backwater Ballad
He swayed, humming along to the pulse of the incoming tide. His feet unrelenting in his tribute to the movements of the tributary. The tundra's fur flowed in the saltspray air as he hummed along to the rhythm the sea had given him, stepping to and fro and kicking up sand as he went. His eyes closed, Settral gave into the beat of his song as it matched the beating of his heart, his dance as elaborate in its passion as the waters were deep in the trenches.

Before long, the sea danced with him as the magic in his veins ran easy as saline into the brackish waters. The currents chased at his tail as he swayed, impassioned by the love he held for the song. Waves burst forth as he yearned towards the beat of his heart matching the tide. Water spirits twisting around him in curiosity as he twirled with the motion of the swells rocking through his very soul. Oh what a life, he thought as he looked into the sea-blue sky and down at the sky-blue sea, to know of such beautiful motion as the waves rocking under the clouds blowing in the wind.
@xLILM0NSTERx

Going to give him lore and a short story, because I had an idea I won't be able to get out of my head for a while otherwise.

Bio
Hard-headed and soft-hearted, Settral can never seem to move past the big ideas in his mind or the song in his step. Seeming to dance as he walks with his flowing, irregular gait, the tundra's world paced by the swell of the tides and crash of the waves. The sea a song he can't help but be moved by, Settral's seemingly carefree attitude comes as a result of its lulling presence in the calm, cool waters.

But the current wasn't always a peaceful conductor of the universe's song, and the tundra often found the pulse of a storm surge pounding in his head when he was backed into a corner with no way out of a fight. Though only moved to violence in defense, Settral fights with the force of the tide pulled back before a tsunami, magic coursing through him with every step to the dance of the silent tune played by the sea. For all his held might, the tundra holds no interest in starting fights, much preferring his carefree life swaying to the beat of the tides.

Short Story - Backwater Ballad
He swayed, humming along to the pulse of the incoming tide. His feet unrelenting in his tribute to the movements of the tributary. The tundra's fur flowed in the saltspray air as he hummed along to the rhythm the sea had given him, stepping to and fro and kicking up sand as he went. His eyes closed, Settral gave into the beat of his song as it matched the beating of his heart, his dance as elaborate in its passion as the waters were deep in the trenches.

Before long, the sea danced with him as the magic in his veins ran easy as saline into the brackish waters. The currents chased at his tail as he swayed, impassioned by the love he held for the song. Waves burst forth as he yearned towards the beat of his heart matching the tide. Water spirits twisting around him in curiosity as he twirled with the motion of the swells rocking through his very soul. Oh what a life, he thought as he looked into the sea-blue sky and down at the sky-blue sea, to know of such beautiful motion as the waves rocking under the clouds blowing in the wind.
AHHHH they are both amazing ;~; thank you so much!! and thank you for the short story it is sooo good. Question: if put the story on his (and thymara's on hers) TH page how would you like me to credit you? should i link back to your FR profile? I dont wanna be annoying xD but i will definitely be back for some more stories if thats alright [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
AHHHH they are both amazing ;~; thank you so much!! and thank you for the short story it is sooo good.
Question: if put the story on his (and thymara's on hers) TH page how would you like me to credit you? should i link back to your FR profile?

I dont wanna be annoying xD but i will definitely be back for some more stories if thats alright
@xLILM0NSTERx

Linking to my FR page is good with me, I have a toyhouse profile with the same name as my FR (but there's nothing on there, to my eternal shame).

Definitely come back for more, I love writing. Love it. I'm always down to write more.
@xLILM0NSTERx

Linking to my FR page is good with me, I have a toyhouse profile with the same name as my FR (but there's nothing on there, to my eternal shame).

Definitely come back for more, I love writing. Love it. I'm always down to write more.
@Tobin AAAAA thank u for the lore!! ironically it really fits with what i actually have to do when feeding my dragons bc i have a couple faes that keep going hungry when i feed all and i have to make sure that all the dragons that can eat other kinds of food eat first so they dont drain the insect stock fkjhskdjfh

thank u so much!!!

also sorry that this was super late i only just now logged on skjgfsg
@Tobin AAAAA thank u for the lore!! ironically it really fits with what i actually have to do when feeding my dragons bc i have a couple faes that keep going hungry when i feed all and i have to make sure that all the dragons that can eat other kinds of food eat first so they dont drain the insect stock fkjhskdjfh

thank u so much!!!

also sorry that this was super late i only just now logged on skjgfsg
jHSxBWy.png
pZJYyk4.png
yvMj9jM.png
HJLIYn4.png
J7D1quC.png
UwlzUwS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52