Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dathomirian Oddities [Open]
1 2 3 4
@Sickened thank you so much for the compliment! I'd LOVE to draw your girl for you omg your lair is amazing!!
Go ahead and send a CR! I should have your adopt to you before the end of the week!

@Holographic absolutely! I'll put you on there now. :D hope I don't disappoint
@Sickened thank you so much for the compliment! I'd LOVE to draw your girl for you omg your lair is amazing!!
Go ahead and send a CR! I should have your adopt to you before the end of the week!

@Holographic absolutely! I'll put you on there now. :D hope I don't disappoint
QcmVjST.png
ORDER FORUM Username: PouchiPouchi Dragon:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58865721] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588658/58865721_350.png[/img] [/url] [morphology=726971] COLOUR OPTIONS: Leather Strap Colour(s):Surprise me! Bead Colour(s):Surprise me! Outer Circle Colour(s):Silver Inner Circle Colour(s) or Theme: Shadow. Maybe add a little bit Sanguine or maybe not because his face is totally Sanguine. Cannot clearly imagine what it will look like so it is not necessary. Colour Accent: Shadow? Extras: I found it hard to describe it in English. Just hope every colour in this boy can be contained(Shadow, Crimson, Silver and Orca.) Your art style is so interesting and i love it! Could i be added to the pinglist for open slots, new breeds, and any other updates? :) Total/Payment Type: 325kt Treasure
ORDER FORUM
Username: PouchiPouchi
Dragon:
58865721_350.png

Not Found

COLOUR OPTIONS:
Leather Strap Colour(s):Surprise me!
Bead Colour(s):Surprise me!
Outer Circle Colour(s):Silver
Inner Circle Colour(s) or Theme: Shadow. Maybe add a little bit Sanguine or maybe not because his face is totally Sanguine. Cannot clearly imagine what it will look like so it is not necessary.
Colour Accent: Shadow?
Extras: I found it hard to describe it in English. Just hope every colour in this boy can be contained(Shadow, Crimson, Silver and Orca.)
Your art style is so interesting and i love it! Could i be added to the pinglist for open slots, new breeds, and any other updates? :)
Total/Payment Type: 325kt Treasure
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Dathomir CR sent! Also, could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!
Also, thank you so much on checking out my lair! :D
@Dathomir CR sent! Also, could I be added to your general pinglist? Thank you!
Also, thank you so much on checking out my lair! :D
@Pouchipouchi I'd love to draw this gorgeous baby for you! Go ahead and send a CR whenever.

Also! I'll add you both to my pinglist! (@Sickened)

I wanted to let you both know I'm having a horrible flareup of tendonitis in my drawing arm - I'm sitting here with an ice pack on it because its incredibly swollen. I'm hoping it will calm down after a day or two, but I'll be sure to keep you guys posted. I was really hoping to work on these today... dang body throwing off my plans lol
@Pouchipouchi I'd love to draw this gorgeous baby for you! Go ahead and send a CR whenever.

Also! I'll add you both to my pinglist! (@Sickened)

I wanted to let you both know I'm having a horrible flareup of tendonitis in my drawing arm - I'm sitting here with an ice pack on it because its incredibly swollen. I'm hoping it will calm down after a day or two, but I'll be sure to keep you guys posted. I was really hoping to work on these today... dang body throwing off my plans lol
QcmVjST.png
@Dathomir
Payment Sent!
And i can totally understand! There's no hurry. It sounds really serious, so please make sure you're getting enough rest. Anyway, that's the most important ^^
@Dathomir
Payment Sent!
And i can totally understand! There's no hurry. It sounds really serious, so please make sure you're getting enough rest. Anyway, that's the most important ^^
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
All orders done, bump!
All orders done, bump!
QcmVjST.png
I absolutely adore your artwork! I don't have any Mirrors right now that I feel are right for your style (it's very dark and realistic, and makes me think of tattoo parlors for some reason? Seriously, you have a great amount of talent, I love these!), but I'm commenting so I can find this page again and commission you once I have a dragon worthy of your art!
I absolutely adore your artwork! I don't have any Mirrors right now that I feel are right for your style (it's very dark and realistic, and makes me think of tattoo parlors for some reason? Seriously, you have a great amount of talent, I love these!), but I'm commenting so I can find this page again and commission you once I have a dragon worthy of your art!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Oh my gosh @MythDancer thank you so much! That honestly means.... a lot to me? Becuase my artwork is greatly influenced by a certain ink style (I have a lot of tatts myself lol) so it's really cool that someone saw that in my art. Made me grin! Thank you so much again!
Oh my gosh @MythDancer thank you so much! That honestly means.... a lot to me? Becuase my artwork is greatly influenced by a certain ink style (I have a lot of tatts myself lol) so it's really cool that someone saw that in my art. Made me grin! Thank you so much again!
QcmVjST.png
^
^
QcmVjST.png
Username:Qmorega Dragon:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55610330] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556104/55610330_350.png[/img] [/url] COLOUR OPTIONS Leather Strap Colour(s):Surprise Me! Bead Colour(s):Surprise Me! Outer Circle Colour(s):Surprise Me! Inner Circle Colour(s) or Theme:Surprise Me! Colour Accent:Surprise Me! Extras:is plague primal eyes available? Total/Payment Type:gems thank you!
Username:Qmorega
Dragon:
55610330_350.png

COLOUR OPTIONS
Leather Strap Colour(s):Surprise Me!
Bead Colour(s):Surprise Me!
Outer Circle Colour(s):Surprise Me!
Inner Circle Colour(s) or Theme:Surprise Me!
Colour Accent:Surprise Me!
Extras:is plague primal eyes available?
Total/Payment Type:gems
thank you!
1 2 3 4