Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Apparel, eggs/chests, accents, ect
Clearing stuff out that I don't want to have sitting around anymore. Accepting treasure or gems at 1g:1000t UMA prices are up for discussion, everything else will be priced based on LAH. Major items of interest are listed here, but for the sake of not making this post miles long, I'm not listing the more common items. If you don't see what you want, just ask and I'll see if I have it! This includes food, familiars, and materials. [quote=Apparel][item=Crown of Bones][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Searing Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Lightning Tome][item=Plague Tome][item=Wind Tome][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Staff][item=Witch's Cloak][item=Witch's Cobwebs][item=Witch's Herb Pouch][item=Witch's Staff][item=Frigid Crown][item=Windbound Mask][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Candles]x4 [item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon]x3[item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Haunted Flame Candles][item=Haunted Flame Cloak][item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Ethereal Flame Candles][item=Ethereal Flame Cloak][item=Ethereal Flame Collar][item=Ethereal Flame Headpiece][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Solar Flame Candles][item=Solar Flame Cloak][item=Solar Flame Collar][item=Solar Flame Headpiece][item=Solar Flame Tail Jewel][item=Solar Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Welder's Mask][item=Onyx Seraph Headpiece][item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape][item=Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament][item=Starwood Veil][item=Carapace Arm][item=Gem Thief][item=Icicle Chains][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Map Kit][item=Fin Jewels][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Luminous Sundrapes] Plus tons of the different jester's apparel[/quote] [quote=Battle Items] [item=Eliminate]x2 [item=Haste][item=Berserker]x8[item=Ambush]x2[item=Sap][item=Tincture of Dissolution]x3[item=Rally][/quote] [quote=Familiars][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Hippojay][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Spiney Whale] Plus a lot of NotN and fodder familiars[/quote] [quote=Skins and Accents][skin=3316][skin=9485][skin=11976][skin=13249][skin=17011][skin=18613][skin=13728][skin=14265][skin=15097][skin=19054][skin=19718][skin=22930][skin=22933][skin=22934][skin=22936][skin=22938][skin=22939][skin=23982][skin=23986][skin=23990][skin=23992][skin=24258][skin=24259][skin=24260][skin=24263][skin=24270][skin=25420][skin=24524][skin=24526][skin=24528][skin=24531][skin=24896][skin=24903][skin=24906][skin=25608][skin=25616][skin=25617][skin=25934][skin=26151][skin=26152][skin=26347][skin=26349][skin=26640][/quote] [quote=Specialty Items][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Vista:Woodland Path][item=Vista: Ribbons and Bows][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat]x2[item=Vista: Gossamer Flame]x3[item=Vista: Lightweaver][item=Vista: Stormcatcher][item=Vista: Flamecaller][item=Vista: Arcanist][item=Vista: Earthshaker][item=Vista: Jester]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch]x6[item=Vial of Scattersight]x3[item=Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight][/quote] [quote=Other][item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x28[item=Iron Treasure Chest]x7[item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x5[item=Magical Shard]x50[item=Deepearth Geode]x76[item=Glowing Ember]x47[item=Eternal Snow]x24[item=Immaculate Tablet]x30[item=Charged Sprocket]x83[item=Bladed Flatleaf]x14[item=All-Seeing Shroom]x26[item=Shimmering Pinecone]x18[item=Giant Sand Dollar]x4[item=Messengers Scroll]x17[item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg]x7[item=Prismatic Token][item=Flowing Ash Chest][item=Arcana Crystals Chest][item=Celestial Vapors Chest][item=Marva's Wondrous Whimsy][item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit][item=Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg]x2
Clearing stuff out that I don't want to have sitting around anymore. Accepting treasure or gems at 1g:1000t

UMA prices are up for discussion, everything else will be priced based on LAH.

Major items of interest are listed here, but for the sake of not making this post miles long, I'm not listing the more common items. If you don't see what you want, just ask and I'll see if I have it! This includes food, familiars, and materials.
Apparel wrote:
Crown of Bones Veteran's Shoulder Scars Starseer's Emblem Searing Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Tail Guard Cloudy Feathered Wings Lightning Tome Plague Tome Wind Tome Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Staff Witch's Cloak Witch's Cobwebs Witch's Herb Pouch Witch's Staff Frigid Crown Windbound Mask Starlight Cloak Ghost Flame Candles x4 Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon x3 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Ethereal Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Tail Jewel Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Bamboo Breeze Cape Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Onyx Seraph Headpiece Onyx Seraph Hip Drape Onyx Seraph Wing Ornament Starwood Veil Carapace Arm Gem Thief Icicle Chains Bramble Mantle Map Kit Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb Luminous Sundrapes Plus tons of the different jester's apparel
Battle Items wrote:
Eliminate x2 Haste Berserker x8 Ambush x2 Sap Tincture of Dissolution x3 Rally
Familiars wrote:
Gusting Goblin Bubble Nymph Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth Skycrest Bicorn Spirit of Ice Hippojay Dappled Dunhoof Spiney Whale Plus a lot of NotN and fodder familiars

Skins and Accents wrote:

Specialty Items wrote:
Scroll of Renaming Vista: Ribbons and Bows Vista: Conjurer's Hat x2 Vista: Gossamer Flame x3 Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Arcanist Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Jester x2 Tertiary Gene: Smirch x6 Vial of Scattersight x3 Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight
Other wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest x28 Iron Treasure Chest x7 Gilded Decorative Chest x5 Magical Shard x50 Deepearth Geode x76 Glowing Ember x47 Eternal Snow x24 Immaculate Tablet x30 Charged Sprocket x83 Bladed Flatleaf x14 All-Seeing Shroom x26 Shimmering Pinecone x18 Giant Sand Dollar x4x17 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x7 Prismatic Token Flowing Ash Chest Arcana Crystals Chest Celestial Vapors Chest Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Expressive Craft Kit Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg x2
@Archsage Would you take 100g for the [item=haunted flame candles]?
@Archsage

Would you take 100g for the Haunted Flame Candles ?
@archsage Do you take items/art/C$ by any chance for the nocturne egg?
@archsage Do you take items/art/C$ by any chance for the nocturne egg?
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Apologies for the delay!

@toyota
Yes, 100g is good if you're still interested.

@SpiritX
I might be willing to swap for art depending on the style, but I'm not interested in items/C$, sorry.
Apologies for the delay!

@toyota
Yes, 100g is good if you're still interested.

@SpiritX
I might be willing to swap for art depending on the style, but I'm not interested in items/C$, sorry.
@archsage That's fine >> Eggs go for 290-ish, need to check again later. However I personally value my own art at 100kT/G so there wouldn't really be just one piece,, But I wouldn't mind doing 4 xd Here's on of the examples;Traditional art. [img]https://i.imgur.com/RlixKMw.png[/img] And here's another, but digitally: [img]https://i.imgur.com/r1griTN.png[/img] I can do more types of characters like feral and humanoid, just don't do anthro. [img]https://i.imgur.com/p7HWrYn.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OEHGPa3.png[/img] If you'd like traditional, I can show some later, just that it's quite early in the morning and I don't want to wake other people up ><
@archsage That's fine >>
Eggs go for 290-ish, need to check again later. However I personally value my own art at 100kT/G so there wouldn't really be just one piece,, But I wouldn't mind doing 4 xd

Here's on of the examples;Traditional art.
RlixKMw.png
And here's another, but digitally:
r1griTN.png

I can do more types of characters like feral and humanoid, just don't do anthro.
p7HWrYn.png
OEHGPa3.png
If you'd like traditional, I can show some later, just that it's quite early in the morning and I don't want to wake other people up ><
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX

Oh, cute! Are you comfortable drawing Pokemon at all?
@SpiritX

Oh, cute! Are you comfortable drawing Pokemon at all?
@Archsage What fams are you looking to get rid of and how much?
@Archsage What fams are you looking to get rid of and how much?
@photogurl If you want fodder familiars, I have a bunch that I'd sell for 2g each, and a ton of Night of the Nocturne familiars that I'd price based on LAH. As far as rarer familiars, I have: [quote=Familiars][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Spirit of Light][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Spirit of Plague][item=Spirit of Earth][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Spirit of Ice][item=Hippojay][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Spiney Whale][/quote]
@photogurl

If you want fodder familiars, I have a bunch that I'd sell for 2g each, and a ton of Night of the Nocturne familiars that I'd price based on LAH. As far as rarer familiars, I have:
Familiars wrote:
Gusting Goblin Bubble Nymph Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Plague Spirit of Earth Skycrest Bicorn Spirit of Ice Hippojay Dappled Dunhoof Spiney Whale

@archsage Oh no, super late reply-- Got buried within all of them :( Yeah, I can actually draw certain pokemon :D Depends, of course ^^
@archsage Oh no, super late reply-- Got buried within all of them :( Yeah, I can actually draw certain pokemon :D Depends, of course ^^
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png