Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Keel
1 2
@LightBreaker Thank you! He was set to be exalted until keel came out, now I just have to keep him.
@LightBreaker Thank you! He was set to be exalted until keel came out, now I just have to keep him.
@journeyjay what a lucky boy he is ^^
@journeyjay what a lucky boy he is ^^
tDeKDnH.png

@Chameleos I love your gene plan for Ahm! Especially the way the genes and dark sclera work together, his big Spiral eyes are so well-framed and mysterious. Very nice.
@Chameleos I love your gene plan for Ahm! Especially the way the genes and dark sclera work together, his big Spiral eyes are so well-framed and mysterious. Very nice.
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@Elmlily Thank you! He's super matchy! I'm very excited for his gene plans!
@Elmlily Thank you! He's super matchy! I'm very excited for his gene plans!
@Chameleos Looks like Ahm is popular! I just saw him and was coming in to ping you with the fact that your scry for him looks gorgeous and I love it. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] @CuQuoise What an absolute beauty! Swirl and accent-matchy Keel go so well together, I didn't even realize! @MisfitsLanding My reaction: oooh, I love how different XXX Copper/Tarnish dragons look! Me, going to his page: [i]oh my god he's an XYZ and I didn't even notice[/i] Which is to say, I love matchy XYZs and your dragon just absolutely bamboozled me with [i]how[/i] matchy he is. He's gorgeous! Hfff my only regret is that I cannot comment on everyone's dragons because there's some absolutely amazing dragons even just in the few pages I went over that look fantastic but I just didn't have the time & energy. But I'm getting so many ideas for how to use it in different ways, now, and I love that. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
@Chameleos Looks like Ahm is popular! I just saw him and was coming in to ping you with the fact that your scry for him looks gorgeous and I love it.

@CuQuoise What an absolute beauty! Swirl and accent-matchy Keel go so well together, I didn't even realize!

@MisfitsLanding My reaction: oooh, I love how different XXX Copper/Tarnish dragons look!
Me, going to his page: oh my god he's an XYZ and I didn't even notice
Which is to say, I love matchy XYZs and your dragon just absolutely bamboozled me with how matchy he is. He's gorgeous!

Hfff my only regret is that I cannot comment on everyone's dragons because there's some absolutely amazing dragons even just in the few pages I went over that look fantastic but I just didn't have the time & energy. But I'm getting so many ideas for how to use it in different ways, now, and I love that.
@mothscale

Awww, thanks! That's such a lovely thing to say. And I must confess, matchy XYZs are just about my favorite things on this site.
@mothscale

Awww, thanks! That's such a lovely thing to say. And I must confess, matchy XYZs are just about my favorite things on this site.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
1 2