Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] Thanks!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37
@Meredith44 Would like to join please!
@Meredith44 Would like to join please!
May I enter, please? (I'm lightning btw.)

Also, for the extra for today: I love spiral dragons! They're cute and pretty at the same time, but yet, I can also see them being totally vicious in battle. I think seraph is my favorite gene so far.
May I enter, please? (I'm lightning btw.)

Also, for the extra for today: I love spiral dragons! They're cute and pretty at the same time, but yet, I can also see them being totally vicious in battle. I think seraph is my favorite gene so far.
@Meredith44
Can I enter too, please?
@Meredith44
Can I enter too, please?
@Meredith44
New lightning fight member here :)

And for the questions:

1. I think my favorite type of dragon so far are Snappers.
2. My favorite genes are iridescent, shimmer, and circuit.
@Meredith44
New lightning fight member here :)

And for the questions:

1. I think my favorite type of dragon so far are Snappers.
2. My favorite genes are iridescent, shimmer, and circuit.
@Meredith44 For today's question, I will have to answer Ridgeback and circuit! Those look incredible, I got a dragon from a Lightning giveaway called "MetroToxin" and he is INCREDIBLE!
@Meredith44 For today's question, I will have to answer Ridgeback and circuit! Those look incredible, I got a dragon from a Lightning giveaway called "MetroToxin" and he is INCREDIBLE!
@Meredith44

Everyone here has been super generous, so I've gotten my hands on some really nice lovelies already. :3 As for my favorites, hmm, I think Ridgebacks and Mirrors definitely need more love, although I have a bit of a weakness for Spirals too. And my favorite gene is definitely Circuit! I like Seraph for secondary and the Clown / Eye Spots combo, but Circuits are definitely the most lightning-y~
@Meredith44

Everyone here has been super generous, so I've gotten my hands on some really nice lovelies already. :3 As for my favorites, hmm, I think Ridgebacks and Mirrors definitely need more love, although I have a bit of a weakness for Spirals too. And my favorite gene is definitely Circuit! I like Seraph for secondary and the Clown / Eye Spots combo, but Circuits are definitely the most lightning-y~
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@Meredith44

going for thursday's extra ticket:
i think i have to go with coatl as my favorite breed, the lore about their social behavior is interesting and cute, and i'm fond of feathered serpents. my favorite genes are speckle, seraph, and gembond (tho maybe not all at once)
@Meredith44

going for thursday's extra ticket:
i think i have to go with coatl as my favorite breed, the lore about their social behavior is interesting and cute, and i'm fond of feathered serpents. my favorite genes are speckle, seraph, and gembond (tho maybe not all at once)
@Meredith44 I would like to enter.

As for favorite dragon.. That's hard. I think Pearlcatchers are absolutely gorgeous, but Snappers have so much personality.
I love the clown gene, along with seraph and circuit, if used correctly.
@Meredith44 I would like to enter.

As for favorite dragon.. That's hard. I think Pearlcatchers are absolutely gorgeous, but Snappers have so much personality.
I love the clown gene, along with seraph and circuit, if used correctly.
@Meredith44

I like Tundras. They're so fluffy. I like gembond because it looks cool.
@Meredith44

I like Tundras. They're so fluffy. I like gembond because it looks cool.
@Meredith44 Back for the Thursday question!

Okay, I'm going to say Snapper (because they are all chubby and what-not) and Guardian. I like the lore for both, and they are also gorgeous, so. Overall, my favorite genes are probably Gembond and iridescent, although it honestly depends on the individual dragon/color combination.
@Meredith44 Back for the Thursday question!

Okay, I'm going to say Snapper (because they are all chubby and what-not) and Guardian. I like the lore for both, and they are also gorgeous, so. Overall, my favorite genes are probably Gembond and iridescent, although it honestly depends on the individual dragon/color combination.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37