Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free noodles! Open!
1 2 3 4 5
@LightBreaker

Sent her your way! Thanks!

As for Sasha and Bullet's children, I'd ask for 15kt ish for a hatchling if you're still interested, but that price is negotiable!
@LightBreaker

Sent her your way! Thanks!

As for Sasha and Bullet's children, I'd ask for 15kt ish for a hatchling if you're still interested, but that price is negotiable!
@Kestrad 15kt sounds reasonable ^^ They make very pretty kids so I'm more than happy to pay that much~
@Kestrad 15kt sounds reasonable ^^ They make very pretty kids so I'm more than happy to pay that much~
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker

Sounds good! I'll toss them on a nest for you sometime tonight :) Thank you!
@LightBreaker

Sounds good! I'll toss them on a nest for you sometime tonight :) Thank you!
@Kestrad
No, thank you ^^ I really appreciate this ^^
@Kestrad
No, thank you ^^ I really appreciate this ^^
tDeKDnH.png

Hi! I'm super new to this game so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong. Are these free dragons? If so, I'd love to grab one! Thanks.
Hi! I'm super new to this game so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong. Are these free dragons? If so, I'd love to grab one! Thanks.
@Kestrad I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I’ve been real busy with work. I’ll grab a noodle from the next batch so the person above me can have one :) I don’t mind waiting.
@Kestrad I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I’ve been real busy with work. I’ll grab a noodle from the next batch so the person above me can have one :) I don’t mind waiting.
Ued3cu6.pngToil_and_Trouble_Affiliate_Banner_for_sig.png|She/Her||FR Time +3|
That's really kind of you! But I don't mind waiting and you asked first, so you can go ahead. :)
That's really kind of you! But I don't mind waiting and you asked first, so you can go ahead. :)
@LiterateLizard @Ilosi

Both of you are so nice! I've got three more noodles hatching in a few days, so if you'd like, you could both wait until then for extra choice? xD
@LiterateLizard @Ilosi

Both of you are so nice! I've got three more noodles hatching in a few days, so if you'd like, you could both wait until then for extra choice? xD
@Kestrad that would be perfect!
@Kestrad that would be perfect!
Ued3cu6.pngToil_and_Trouble_Affiliate_Banner_for_sig.png|She/Her||FR Time +3|
@Kestrad sounds good to me!
@Kestrad sounds good to me!
1 2 3 4 5