Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding Projects
I've got 8 eggs incubating right now, all with 4 days left on the hatch meter. However I only have 3 spots left in my lair. I am hoping to sell these dragons, not all of them but the ones I have no need for out of the 8 available eggs. I will be hatching the nest that has 2 eggs first, once I see what I've been giving I may or may not post what the babies look like on this post. I won't be back on here in the forums until I've hatched the first clutch of eggs and decided what I want to do. For now I will be planning on making more room in my lair, the three dragons I will be selling here are sisters Olianna and Zacora and their brother Zander. Olianna-I want at least 20K treasure or 30 Gems for her, because her eye trait is uncommon. Primary: Eldritch Skink Secondary: Oilslick Spinner Tertiary: Honeydew Runes Eye Type: Plague Uncommon [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575351/57535087_350.png[/img] Zacora-I want at least 10K treasure or 15 Gems for her, only because her eye trait is common. Primary: Obsidian Skink Secondary: Eldritch Spinner Tertiary: Honeydew Ghost Eye Type: Plague Common [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575351/57535088_350.png[/img] Zander-I want at least 50K treasure or 40 Gems for him, mostly because his eye trait is the rare trait. Primary: Eldritch Skink Secondary: Oilslick Spinner Tertiary: Peridot Ghost Eye Type: Plague Rare [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575351/57535089_350.png[/img]
I've got 8 eggs incubating right now, all with 4 days left on the hatch meter. However I only have 3 spots left in my lair. I am hoping to sell these dragons, not all of them but the ones I have no need for out of the 8 available eggs. I will be hatching the nest that has 2 eggs first, once I see what I've been giving I may or may not post what the babies look like on this post. I won't be back on here in the forums until I've hatched the first clutch of eggs and decided what I want to do. For now I will be planning on making more room in my lair, the three dragons I will be selling here are sisters Olianna and Zacora and their brother Zander.

Olianna-I want at least 20K treasure or 30 Gems for her, because her eye trait is uncommon.
Primary: Eldritch Skink
Secondary: Oilslick Spinner
Tertiary: Honeydew Runes
Eye Type: Plague Uncommon
57535087_350.png

Zacora-I want at least 10K treasure or 15 Gems for her, only because her eye trait is common.
Primary: Obsidian Skink
Secondary: Eldritch Spinner
Tertiary: Honeydew Ghost
Eye Type: Plague Common
57535088_350.png

Zander-I want at least 50K treasure or 40 Gems for him, mostly because his eye trait is the rare trait.
Primary: Eldritch Skink
Secondary: Oilslick Spinner
Tertiary: Peridot Ghost
Eye Type: Plague Rare
57535089_350.png
Zerakama Zerosa
up
up
Zerakama Zerosa
up
up
Zerakama Zerosa