Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • Nature Sprite Raffle - Prizes p. 171
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 171
Day 17: How was your day? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone ask how your day is going even if you don't feel like explaining everything about it. I genuinely hope everyone's day and night has been smooth sailing. (10 tickets)
Its was pretty good, I chased my brother around with flower petals, pancakes were eaten for dinner and we laughed together as a family for once so it been really nice. Thanks for caring! its really nice of ya ^^

Bonus: Do you have any special/hidden useless talents? (2 tickets)
I can do I British or viking accent pretty well, but I can't go back to normal if I do it for too long
Day 17: How was your day? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone ask how your day is going even if you don't feel like explaining everything about it. I genuinely hope everyone's day and night has been smooth sailing. (10 tickets)
Its was pretty good, I chased my brother around with flower petals, pancakes were eaten for dinner and we laughed together as a family for once so it been really nice. Thanks for caring! its really nice of ya ^^

Bonus: Do you have any special/hidden useless talents? (2 tickets)
I can do I British or viking accent pretty well, but I can't go back to normal if I do it for too long
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Day 17 :

My day was pretty calm, I was working on a rp and talked again to a pretty old friend, I missed him so much !!

Bonus : Hmmmm, I would say that my "talent" is an extremely infinite imagination.
Day 17 :

My day was pretty calm, I was working on a rp and talked again to a pretty old friend, I missed him so much !!

Bonus : Hmmmm, I would say that my "talent" is an extremely infinite imagination.

he/him || FR+9
Day 17: My day was pretty good! Had a nice walk outside and saw some cool critters.

Bonus: I don't think I have any special talents that have no use whatsoever?
Day 17: My day was pretty good! Had a nice walk outside and saw some cool critters.

Bonus: I don't think I have any special talents that have no use whatsoever?
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Day 17:
My day was good! I went on a really long bush walk and then helped my mum with groceries. Did some gardening with my younger brother and got my hands excessively dirty!

My hidden useless talent is that I know the morning of when I'm going to get a 'first kiss' from someone. This is useless because I don't do anything with this knowledge!

Day 17:
My day was good! I went on a really long bush walk and then helped my mum with groceries. Did some gardening with my younger brother and got my hands excessively dirty!

My hidden useless talent is that I know the morning of when I'm going to get a 'first kiss' from someone. This is useless because I don't do anything with this knowledge!

day 17
not so great so far, just got off a meeting with a teacher that didn't go very well ,,

very useless talent: i can link my arms and bring them around my body like a skipping rope ;;
day 17
not so great so far, just got off a meeting with a teacher that didn't go very well ,,

very useless talent: i can link my arms and bring them around my body like a skipping rope ;;
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Day 17:
How was your day? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone ask how your day is going even if you don't feel like explaining everything about it. I genuinely hope everyone's day and night has been smooth sailing.
Oof it was tiring,,, I got the dates mixed up on some of my projects so I was crunching all day to finish a painting... I did finish in time which is good because now I only have 1 class to go before I'm on summer break

Bonus: Do you have any special/hidden useless talents?
I'm double jointed in 8 fingers
Day 17:
How was your day? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to. Sometimes it's just nice to have someone ask how your day is going even if you don't feel like explaining everything about it. I genuinely hope everyone's day and night has been smooth sailing.
Oof it was tiring,,, I got the dates mixed up on some of my projects so I was crunching all day to finish a painting... I did finish in time which is good because now I only have 1 class to go before I'm on summer break

Bonus: Do you have any special/hidden useless talents?
I'm double jointed in 8 fingers
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Day 17
finals week, still busy with acads, but I'm keeping myself sane by playing Animal Crossing New Horizons once in a while

talents ? Well I can voice imitate, I can wiggle my left ear slightly, I can finish a thick book that I've never read before in a single day, and I'm very sensitive to other people's emotions
Day 17
finals week, still busy with acads, but I'm keeping myself sane by playing Animal Crossing New Horizons once in a while

talents ? Well I can voice imitate, I can wiggle my left ear slightly, I can finish a thick book that I've never read before in a single day, and I'm very sensitive to other people's emotions
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
Day 17

Well I just woke up 5 minutes ago, so who knows how the day will turn out. Probably not good though. I have to go to work today and deal with all the stingy, annoying people who don’t seem to understand the concept of social distancing. :(

Bonus: I am ambidextrous! Pretty cool, but ultimately useless.

Day 17

Well I just woke up 5 minutes ago, so who knows how the day will turn out. Probably not good though. I have to go to work today and deal with all the stingy, annoying people who don’t seem to understand the concept of social distancing. :(

Bonus: I am ambidextrous! Pretty cool, but ultimately useless.

Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
[b]Day 17[/b] Hope you enjoyed delicious tacos and gaming with your family! What game did you play? It wasn't smooth sailing today but at least the ship didn't sink [emoji=pirate ship size=1] [b]Bonus:[/b] My talents are so hidden even I can't find them [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Day 17

Hope you enjoyed delicious tacos and gaming with your family! What game did you play?

It wasn't smooth sailing today but at least the ship didn't sink

Bonus: My talents are so hidden even I can't find them
Lqph2GZ.gif
My day has been going rather well, considering it just started haha. Yesterday was a good day though so I’m going to keep the ball rolling

Bonus: I can pop my shoulder slightly out of socket
My day has been going rather well, considering it just started haha. Yesterday was a good day though so I’m going to keep the ball rolling

Bonus: I can pop my shoulder slightly out of socket
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 170 171