Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure and gems
I had 2 million treasure and 100 gems go missing how do I get it back.
I had 2 million treasure and 100 gems go missing how do I get it back.
@Gamermj
Did you put them in your vault?
Did you check your recent Auction House History?
You can also submit a Support Ticket though without proof I am thinking the outcome isn't likely to be in your favor.
@Gamermj
Did you put them in your vault?
Did you check your recent Auction House History?
You can also submit a Support Ticket though without proof I am thinking the outcome isn't likely to be in your favor.
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
Yeah I have checked everything and nothing is there I have submitted some support tickets and I have explained to them that I have up checked everything and nothing is there. Is there any other way that I can get my things back?
Yeah I have checked everything and nothing is there I have submitted some support tickets and I have explained to them that I have up checked everything and nothing is there. Is there any other way that I can get my things back?
@Gamermj

I wouldn't count on it.
If you purchased the gems with real life currency, there may be a chance (provided they were purchased through the purchase gems section), however if they were earned on the site its not likely considering, looking at it realistically, it's free game currency and you can always earn them again.
@Gamermj

I wouldn't count on it.
If you purchased the gems with real life currency, there may be a chance (provided they were purchased through the purchase gems section), however if they were earned on the site its not likely considering, looking at it realistically, it's free game currency and you can always earn them again.
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
Ok thank you for your assistance
Ok thank you for your assistance
@Gamermj have you checked message outbox and crossroads history in case someone has accessed your account and sent the money to another account?
@Gamermj have you checked message outbox and crossroads history in case someone has accessed your account and sent the money to another account?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Yes I have checked everything and it is not there
Yes I have checked everything and it is not there