Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Affordable dragons! Discounts for newbs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi, I'm new & just joined in the last registration. :)

I'm interested in the

Unnamed
Coal Tiger/Purple Shim/Stonewash Basic

dragon if still available. If you'd like to sell to me, can you set up the crossroads (sorry still very new)
Hi, I'm new & just joined in the last registration. :)

I'm interested in the

Unnamed
Coal Tiger/Purple Shim/Stonewash Basic

dragon if still available. If you'd like to sell to me, can you set up the crossroads (sorry still very new)
Hello, I'm interested in the Unnamed Platinum Tiger/Mulberry Shim/Sky Basic, is it still available? I'm not new, so how much would it be?
Hello, I'm interested in the Unnamed Platinum Tiger/Mulberry Shim/Sky Basic, is it still available? I'm not new, so how much would it be?
@magicalgirlrem
Yup! He's still available. Setting up the crossroads in a moment.

A quick tip! When posting to someone ont he forums, put @ just before their name and they'll be alerted of it. C:
@magicalgirlrem
Yup! He's still available. Setting up the crossroads in a moment.

A quick tip! When posting to someone ont he forums, put @ just before their name and they'll be alerted of it. C:
Thank you! Will keep that in mind in the future.
Thank you! Will keep that in mind in the future.
x
x
@Doot

Are any of the dragons still avaliable? :S
@Doot

Are any of the dragons still avaliable? :S
@elainemathers

The two listed are still available, yes! Normal price 25k, will knock one down to 15k though since you're new. :D
@elainemathers

The two listed are still available, yes! Normal price 25k, will knock one down to 15k though since you're new. :D
Uhh, at the moment I have 11K, but I can see if I can't earn some more money, cause then I'd like to buy the Platinum Tiger/Mulberry Shim/Sky Basic one
Uhh, at the moment I have 11K, but I can see if I can't earn some more money, cause then I'd like to buy the Platinum Tiger/Mulberry Shim/Sky Basic one
@elainemathers
Alrighty. If you ask me, the game Tidal Trouble gives the most treasure int he shortest amount of time. Atleast from my observation :P
@elainemathers
Alrighty. If you ask me, the game Tidal Trouble gives the most treasure int he shortest amount of time. Atleast from my observation :P
@doot
I earned it now, solved a puzzle that gave me the money I needed ^^
I can buy it now
@doot
I earned it now, solved a puzzle that gave me the money I needed ^^
I can buy it now
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12