Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Affordable dragons! Discounts for newbs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Doot Would you take 12k for the tangerine/spring/shadow Spiral girl?
@Doot Would you take 12k for the tangerine/spring/shadow Spiral girl?
i0wKxQZ.gif
@MomoKisaragi
Welcome to the game! If you click on the dragons picture on its page, you can see in the upper right (above the dragons names and stats) And there should be something to press to buy the dragon! Hovering shows the price. I have them for sale for 35000 treasure, but seeing as you're new I can drop it down to 20000. :) Is that alright?

@SilverDarkness
I hope you like it so far! And Yeah, that's fine. I'll send you the crossroads soon!
@MomoKisaragi
Welcome to the game! If you click on the dragons picture on its page, you can see in the upper right (above the dragons names and stats) And there should be something to press to buy the dragon! Hovering shows the price. I have them for sale for 35000 treasure, but seeing as you're new I can drop it down to 20000. :) Is that alright?

@SilverDarkness
I hope you like it so far! And Yeah, that's fine. I'll send you the crossroads soon!
@sourfox
Sure! I'll do the crossroads soon.
@sourfox
Sure! I'll do the crossroads soon.
x
x
x
x
x
x
Newbie here, would you accept 20k for the Avocado Iri/Magenta Shim/Slate Basic? If it's still available?
Newbie here, would you accept 20k for the Avocado Iri/Magenta Shim/Slate Basic? If it's still available?
@cubiecommala
Sure! I'll send you the crossroads :)
@cubiecommala
Sure! I'll send you the crossroads :)
My eye is caught! My eye is caught! Wow, all of these are so pretty. Let me go see what treasure I can scrape together - can you give me a current price listing? And are any spoken for?
My eye is caught! My eye is caught! Wow, all of these are so pretty. Let me go see what treasure I can scrape together - can you give me a current price listing? And are any spoken for?
@tzigany
Sure! as of right now all but the ridgeback are listed on the AH, you can check their price by clicking on their picture and hovering over the 'buy this dragon' button, I believe! I'll list highest to lowest. And remember, I'll mark any one dragon down for new players, to 15k C: None are spoken for.

Double charcoal WD - 40k
Coatl - 35k
All other WD - 25k
Spiral - 20k
Ridgeback - 20k
@tzigany
Sure! as of right now all but the ridgeback are listed on the AH, you can check their price by clicking on their picture and hovering over the 'buy this dragon' button, I believe! I'll list highest to lowest. And remember, I'll mark any one dragon down for new players, to 15k C: None are spoken for.

Double charcoal WD - 40k
Coatl - 35k
All other WD - 25k
Spiral - 20k
Ridgeback - 20k
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12