Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | private breeding request
1 2
Heya! You've been pinged because I'd like to ask your assistance in helping to breed a dream dragon of my friend's, a male with the exact colours ruby/obsidian/buttercup.

Would you be willing to breed your Azulon(@Arrayth) and Ikoeth(@Hatir)? I only need that one male with the specified colours, the rest of the kids are yours to do with as you wish. I've been informed the baby needs plague eyes, so maybe Hatir could nest the pair or we could find a reliable nesting service, and if you would like other compensation, feel free to ask! If you're not interested, please let me know so that I can make other arrangements ^^ thank you!
Heya! You've been pinged because I'd like to ask your assistance in helping to breed a dream dragon of my friend's, a male with the exact colours ruby/obsidian/buttercup.

Would you be willing to breed your Azulon(@Arrayth) and Ikoeth(@Hatir)? I only need that one male with the specified colours, the rest of the kids are yours to do with as you wish. I've been informed the baby needs plague eyes, so maybe Hatir could nest the pair or we could find a reliable nesting service, and if you would like other compensation, feel free to ask! If you're not interested, please let me know so that I can make other arrangements ^^ thank you!
Hi there,
Sorry for my late reply.
Sounds game for me, why not?

@Arrayth, how are you about this and how shall we proceed from here? :)

Have a nice day, fellas!
Hi there,
Sorry for my late reply.
Sounds game for me, why not?

@Arrayth, how are you about this and how shall we proceed from here? :)

Have a nice day, fellas!
Nothing is a greater motivator than revenge!
HI, Terribly sorry about the late response, im sorta super blorghly overworked and such.
aslong as my dragon is returned to me Im more than willing to help you with this ^^
HI, Terribly sorry about the late response, im sorta super blorghly overworked and such.
aslong as my dragon is returned to me Im more than willing to help you with this ^^
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
@Arrayth
No problem, ty for replying! Maybe you'd wanna send your dragon to @Hatir over ahead of time and let them handle the nesting, so that you won't have to worry about sending them late?
@Arrayth
No problem, ty for replying! Maybe you'd wanna send your dragon to @Hatir over ahead of time and let them handle the nesting, so that you won't have to worry about sending them late?
@arrayth

Your beauty will be returned to you safe and sound!
@arrayth

Your beauty will be returned to you safe and sound!
of course ^^
of course ^^
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Hi there,

Just to get you informed, I recieved the dragon Azulon (thx, @Arrayth), but it is not ready for breeding yet until May 14th.

I will get started when it is ready at once.
Hi there,

Just to get you informed, I recieved the dragon Azulon (thx, @Arrayth), but it is not ready for breeding yet until May 14th.

I will get started when it is ready at once.
@rei711
@arrayth

Just to inform you, I have Azulon and Ikoeth guarding three eggs now :)
@rei711
@arrayth

Just to inform you, I have Azulon and Ikoeth guarding three eggs now :)
Hey you two,
the hatchlings are there!

They all wear the colors
cherry
black
gold

Seems the result is not what you had in mind @rei711 ?
Shall I make another attempt?
Azulon needs a 24 days breeding cooldown though.

@arrayth Do you want two of the cups then?
I like to keep one.
Hey you two,
the hatchlings are there!

They all wear the colors
cherry
black
gold

Seems the result is not what you had in mind @rei711 ?
Shall I make another attempt?
Azulon needs a 24 days breeding cooldown though.

@arrayth Do you want two of the cups then?
I like to keep one.
@Hatir
Heya! Yeah, another try would be good if possible, thank you so much!
@Hatir
Heya! Yeah, another try would be good if possible, thank you so much!
1 2