Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Green-range G1 Pricing Help
i have this lovely green G1 lad who i am uncertain if i will sell anytime soon however if i do, i'd love to know if anyone has a rough estimate of his value ? i really only know how to price non-g1s [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50798374] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507984/50798374_350.png[/img] [/url] i gened him months back; he's unbred, one off XXY with decent eyes, radioactive/honeydew/pear, all that good stuff !!
i have this lovely green G1 lad who i am uncertain if i will sell anytime soon however if i do, i'd love to know if anyone has a rough estimate of his value ? i really only know how to price non-g1s

50798374_350.png

i gened him months back; he's unbred, one off XXY with decent eyes, radioactive/honeydew/pear, all that good stuff !!
@massivelizard

Dragons are worth however much people want to pay for them. One way to see how much people might want to pay for a dragon is to look at similar ones.

Usually with G1s genes/breed don't matter much, since buyers usually have their own ideas of what they want to do with a dragon, but since Wildclaws are so popular among G1 collectors it definitely adds value.

The only gened G1 WCs in the green range in the Auction House right now are much more valuable; one is a 6 digit and the other is XXY Radioactive, so the prices for them aren't really relevant here...

This fairly similar G1 WC (matching eyes, similar range, no other distinguishing characteristics; only difference is Petals is maybe more valuable than Savannah) went for 3200g a couple weeks ago. I found another gened WC in the green range (but with non matching eyes), that went for 2kg at auction (the murk/moss/chartreuse wc f) and then was resold for 2700g.

I can't guarantee you'll get that much, but those are some of the possibilities.

If you're uncertain how to price a valuable dragon, auctions can be a good way to go. An auction is basically people telling you how much they are willing to pay for a dragon - takes all the guesswork out! Otherwise, you can list for a high price on the Auction House and slowly lower it until you make a sale.
@massivelizard

Dragons are worth however much people want to pay for them. One way to see how much people might want to pay for a dragon is to look at similar ones.

Usually with G1s genes/breed don't matter much, since buyers usually have their own ideas of what they want to do with a dragon, but since Wildclaws are so popular among G1 collectors it definitely adds value.

The only gened G1 WCs in the green range in the Auction House right now are much more valuable; one is a 6 digit and the other is XXY Radioactive, so the prices for them aren't really relevant here...

This fairly similar G1 WC (matching eyes, similar range, no other distinguishing characteristics; only difference is Petals is maybe more valuable than Savannah) went for 3200g a couple weeks ago. I found another gened WC in the green range (but with non matching eyes), that went for 2kg at auction (the murk/moss/chartreuse wc f) and then was resold for 2700g.

I can't guarantee you'll get that much, but those are some of the possibilities.

If you're uncertain how to price a valuable dragon, auctions can be a good way to go. An auction is basically people telling you how much they are willing to pay for a dragon - takes all the guesswork out! Otherwise, you can list for a high price on the Auction House and slowly lower it until you make a sale.
@Kasael ah while i do understand how pricing/selling a G1 works (overall) it's putting out a reasonable number i am not so great at so thank you :> this was helpful ! i appreciate the info about those similar G1s too
@Kasael ah while i do understand how pricing/selling a G1 works (overall) it's putting out a reasonable number i am not so great at so thank you :> this was helpful ! i appreciate the info about those similar G1s too
gween...
gween...
@OKC asteria i'm dead i just saw that you said this GDFHJSK
@OKC asteria i'm dead i just saw that you said this GDFHJSK
@massivelizard

GWEEN...
@massivelizard

GWEEN...
@OKC i ended up putting him back in my g1 tab instead of my selling tab so Gween is safe once again :3c ..for now !
@OKC i ended up putting him back in my g1 tab instead of my selling tab so Gween is safe once again :3c ..for now !