Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 3DAnimal Crossing dragon models
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@johan thank you so much!! I can definitely do that for you :D
@lemonguts <33 tysm!!!
@johan thank you so much!! I can definitely do that for you :D
@lemonguts <33 tysm!!!
7298fd97ce3a8cec7983b6cc23ed6e298dd732ca.png >Hazel
>fr+19
>Art store
9smSRop.png
@voidbeast not a dumb question bro dont worry :3 and yes I combine the model sponsor with the base price!
@voidbeast not a dumb question bro dont worry :3 and yes I combine the model sponsor with the base price!
>fr+19
>Art store
9smSRop.png
@dreamcoyote that is so incredibly sweet thank you!!! Im glad you like them so much :D
@dreamcoyote that is so incredibly sweet thank you!!! Im glad you like them so much :D
>fr+19
>Art store
9smSRop.png
Update: I will accept any of these skins as payment also! If you own any of these skins and wish to trade them as payment please let me know in your order. Most skins I will take as full payment and some I'll take as partial payment. favourites: [item=Accent: Astronoodle][item=Skin: Kickstarter Backer][item=Skin: Rainbow Rubber ImpF][item=Accent: Nuclear Gleam][item=Accent: Black Wing] also accepting: [item=Accent: A N T A R E S][item=Accent: Loud and Proud GaolM][item=Accent: Fey Effuse][item=Accent: lesbian opal][item=Accent: Joyburst Rainbow - F][item=Accent: Heavenly Gait][item=Accent: Color Crusader M][item=Accent: Chromascore][item=Accent: Bold Kiss][item=Accent: Brilliant Protoplumes][item=Accent: Candy Swirl][item=Accent: Candy!CANDY!][item=Accent: Rainbow Shimmer][item=Accent: Rainbow Shampoo][item=Accent: Rainbow Mane Gloss][item=Skin: Bluescale Matador][item=Accent: Retrograde][item=Accent: Red Stars guard m][item=Skin: StarKarken][item=Accent: Libra]
Update: I will accept any of these skins as payment also! If you own any of these skins and wish to trade them as payment please let me know in your order. Most skins I will take as full payment and some I'll take as partial payment.

favourites:
Accent: Astronoodle Skin: Kickstarter Backer Skin: Rainbow Rubber ImpF Accent: Nuclear Gleam Accent: Black Wing
also accepting:
Accent: A N T A R E S Accent: Loud and Proud GaolM Accent: Fey Effuse Accent: lesbian opal Accent: Joyburst Rainbow - F Accent: Heavenly Gait Accent: Color Crusader M Accent: Chromascore Accent: Bold Kiss Accent: Brilliant Protoplumes Accent: Candy Swirl Accent: Candy!CANDY! Accent: Rainbow Shimmer Accent: Rainbow Shampoo Accent: Rainbow Mane Gloss Skin: Bluescale Matador Accent: Retrograde Accent: Red Stars guard m Skin: StarKarken Accent: Libra
>fr+19
>Art store
9smSRop.png
@Velocirapioca

Howdy! Got any updates? Sorry for the bother!
@Velocirapioca

Howdy! Got any updates? Sorry for the bother!
@Velocirapioca
I hope things are okay on your end!
if you ever have some time online i'd love to get an update
no rush, i understand real life comes first
@Velocirapioca
I hope things are okay on your end!
if you ever have some time online i'd love to get an update
no rush, i understand real life comes first
Can I be added to the pinglist for this? If there is one?
Can I be added to the pinglist for this? If there is one?
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13