Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescue Shelter (Selling)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81
@tzigany
I can certainly ping you when we have the first page all updated.

@Menelie
The tundra lady is available and will be 5k. You'll have to set up a crossroads with @ryonbrink
@tzigany
I can certainly ping you when we have the first page all updated.

@Menelie
The tundra lady is available and will be 5k. You'll have to set up a crossroads with @ryonbrink
@BlueJayAdler
Thanks! :D
@BlueJayAdler
Thanks! :D
wind_banner.pngdamlaadopt_zpsfd203dea.pngzekiadopt_zps1a155ac0.png
[quote name="BlueJayAdler" date="2014-06-04 17:01:00"] @forparadise As far as I can tell, she is still available. And yes, she is 6k. You will also have to set up a crossroads with @loumauve[/quote] Okay, I messaged @loumauve so hopefully things are good to go! Thank you! :)
BlueJayAdler wrote on 2014-06-04 17:01:00:

@forparadise
As far as I can tell, she is still available. And yes, she is 6k. You will also have to set up a crossroads with @loumauve

Okay, I messaged @loumauve so hopefully things are good to go! Thank you! :)
@forparadise

Then you should be good, but if you have any trouble figuring the crossroads out or anything, please let us know.
@forparadise

Then you should be good, but if you have any trouble figuring the crossroads out or anything, please let us know.
Is Kailash in the first post still available? How much?
Is Kailash in the first post still available? How much?
@Laiska
Kailash has actually been claimed. I can ping you if the sale falls through for whatever reason.

@catqueenluke
Hello. I just wanted to ask if you were planning to take all three dragons you mentioned. We've had others interested in two of them, and I wanted to check which ones you were actually planning on taking. Please, let us know.
@Laiska
Kailash has actually been claimed. I can ping you if the sale falls through for whatever reason.

@catqueenluke
Hello. I just wanted to ask if you were planning to take all three dragons you mentioned. We've had others interested in two of them, and I wanted to check which ones you were actually planning on taking. Please, let us know.
@BlueJayAdler: Alright, thank you!
@BlueJayAdler: Alright, thank you!
Ok, thank you!
They can pm me or just tag my name so I can get back as quick as possible. c:

Edit!
Yes, I would like all three.
Ok, thank you!
They can pm me or just tag my name so I can get back as quick as possible. c:

Edit!
Yes, I would like all three.
Luke ; She
Ping me to ensure a quick response! c:
How much is Kennen?
How much is Kennen?
@RelicDreamer
Kennen has been claimed by another user. I think there are 1-2 other users who laid claim after her, but I can still ping you if he becomes available.

@RyoseiHime
Hate to bug you, but any ETA on when the first page will be updated?
@RelicDreamer
Kennen has been claimed by another user. I think there are 1-2 other users who laid claim after her, but I can still ping you if he becomes available.

@RyoseiHime
Hate to bug you, but any ETA on when the first page will be updated?
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81