Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescue Shelter (Selling)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 81
[quote name="BlueJayAdler" date="2014-06-04 18:28:25"]@thissquirl Don't worry. You didn't mess up anything. The guardian is up for grabs. She'll be 5k. Would you like to set up the crossroads, or would you like me to? [/quote] If you could, that would be awesome.
BlueJayAdler wrote on 2014-06-04 18:28:25:
@thissquirl

Don't worry. You didn't mess up anything. The guardian is up for grabs. She'll be 5k. Would you like to set up the crossroads, or would you like me to?

If you could, that would be awesome.
@thissquirl

I'll get the crossroads sent to you.
@thissquirl

I'll get the crossroads sent to you.
If you could ping me if its available, that'd awesome. Thanks! c:
If you could ping me if its available, that'd awesome. Thanks! c:
@RelicDreamer
I can certainly do that. I'll also message you if the sale becomes official, so you aren't just waiting for a response.
@RelicDreamer
I can certainly do that. I'll also message you if the sale becomes official, so you aren't just waiting for a response.
@BlueJayAdler Is the Imperial male still available?
@BlueJayAdler Is the Imperial male still available?
@MorningRain
The imp boy has been claimed. And there's a line of 3-4 people waiting for him if the sale falls through. We're currently in the process of updating the list of available dragons. Would you like a ping once that is updated?
@MorningRain
The imp boy has been claimed. And there's a line of 3-4 people waiting for him if the sale falls through. We're currently in the process of updating the list of available dragons. Would you like a ping once that is updated?
@BlueJayAdler

Sorry for the delay. That whole living thing happens sometimes. : P I'll update the front page as soon as I figure everything out. If you can give me a rundown it'll be faster, but if that's a bother, I can probably figure it out through reading the posts.

(man is that imperial popular)
@BlueJayAdler

Sorry for the delay. That whole living thing happens sometimes. : P I'll update the front page as soon as I figure everything out. If you can give me a rundown it'll be faster, but if that's a bother, I can probably figure it out through reading the posts.

(man is that imperial popular)
@RyoseiHime

No worries. Life is important. I can PM you a basic rundown for who has been claimed. I don't know what crossroads have gone through yet though, except mine.
@RyoseiHime

No worries. Life is important. I can PM you a basic rundown for who has been claimed. I don't know what crossroads have gone through yet though, except mine.
Meep~ o uo hey there!
Adjfk--Not quite sure how exchanging money/trading dragons goes but. . .

is Nyara sold yet? ;;u;;
She's so preshush
Meep~ o uo hey there!
Adjfk--Not quite sure how exchanging money/trading dragons goes but. . .

is Nyara sold yet? ;;u;;
She's so preshush
LzG5Smh.png
@CadetArlert

She has been claimed with one person on the waitlist. We are currently updating the first page if you'd like to check back to find out which dragons are still available.
@CadetArlert

She has been claimed with one person on the waitlist. We are currently updating the first page if you'd like to check back to find out which dragons are still available.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 81