Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Last Stand (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4
Username: Piratepuma Dragon Name: Azula Dragon Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43128151] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431282/43128151_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Brash, Brave, loyal, can be a bit stand off-ish and untrusting. But very protective and kind when you get to be her friend. She also likes to gift her friends with one of her feathers, as a sign of her friendship. Strengths: strong flier well versed in arial combat, great sight, great speed and agility Weaknesses: cant swim very well, hot headed, easily taunted Powers: can switch between fire and acid breath attcks, being born a plague dragon makes her immune to illnesses and diseases. Why did you join the group?: i havent gotten a chance to rp Azula yet, and love your style of rp as well as any chance to rp as my dragons. Other: Azula wasnt actually sent out here by her clan to fight the harpies, her clan sent another dragon that was less skilled than her to scout. azula followed them and tried to help as they got over powered and killed by the harpies. Now she is here for revenge ad to prove to her mother that she is worthy of bigger missions.
Username: Piratepuma
Dragon Name: Azula
Dragon Image:

43128151_350.png

Personality: Brash, Brave, loyal, can be a bit stand off-ish and untrusting. But very protective and kind when you get to be her friend. She also likes to gift her friends with one of her feathers, as a sign of her friendship.
Strengths: strong flier well versed in arial combat, great sight, great speed and agility
Weaknesses: cant swim very well, hot headed, easily taunted
Powers: can switch between fire and acid breath attcks, being born a plague dragon makes her immune to illnesses and diseases.
Why did you join the group?: i havent gotten a chance to rp Azula yet, and love your style of rp as well as any chance to rp as my dragons.
Other: Azula wasnt actually sent out here by her clan to fight the harpies, her clan sent another dragon that was less skilled than her to scout. azula followed them and tried to help as they got over powered and killed by the harpies. Now she is here for revenge ad to prove to her mother that she is worthy of bigger missions.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
[b]Username:[/b] CrypticMeaning [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Raja [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60462326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604624/60462326_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Raja is quiet, rather reserved. She always seems to be looking at the sights around her, taking in what information she can. She can seem cold and calculated, but she really isn't. She is deeply caring and loyal, and will go to great lengths to show that, even if the ways she expresses her affection aren't exactly... conventional. [b]Strengths:[/b] Raja is rather stealthy, and good with tracking, as her ability suggests. She takes in context clues and can figure out what was there, and where it had been going. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] Raja doesn't have very many social skills, and, as such, tends to be ostracized from other dragons. She is not the best with flying, and in areal combat, she is very likely to be overpowered. [b]Powers:[/b] Raja has two notable abilities. The first is known as predator instinct. She has an instinct to hunt and track with ease, and better use her senses to track her prey. When she uses this ability, she goes "feral", which she uses to refer to herself as being purely instinct driven, unable to communicate or use modern tools. She is unable to control herself during this time, and will be unresponsive to anything except for her prey. It can be used for a duration of up to an hour. Should she find her prey in this time, she will attack unthinkingly. Her other ability is healing, but to a limited degree. She can heal minor wounds, up to about a broken arm. This drains a lot of energy from her, and she often needs to sleep it off after healing just one injury. [b]Why did you join the group?:[/b] Raja thought that her predator instinct could be of use. That, and the harpies scare her familiar. [b]Other:[/b] Raja doesn't spend a lot of time around other dragons, so her strange habits may take some getting used to. She also won't remove her hood for any purpose. No particular reason for that, she just likes it.
Username: CrypticMeaning
Dragon Name: Raja
Dragon Image:

60462326_350.png

Personality: Raja is quiet, rather reserved. She always seems to be looking at the sights around her, taking in what information she can. She can seem cold and calculated, but she really isn't. She is deeply caring and loyal, and will go to great lengths to show that, even if the ways she expresses her affection aren't exactly... conventional.
Strengths: Raja is rather stealthy, and good with tracking, as her ability suggests. She takes in context clues and can figure out what was there, and where it had been going.
Weaknesses: Raja doesn't have very many social skills, and, as such, tends to be ostracized from other dragons. She is not the best with flying, and in areal combat, she is very likely to be overpowered.
Powers: Raja has two notable abilities. The first is known as predator instinct. She has an instinct to hunt and track with ease, and better use her senses to track her prey. When she uses this ability, she goes "feral", which she uses to refer to herself as being purely instinct driven, unable to communicate or use modern tools. She is unable to control herself during this time, and will be unresponsive to anything except for her prey. It can be used for a duration of up to an hour. Should she find her prey in this time, she will attack unthinkingly. Her other ability is healing, but to a limited degree. She can heal minor wounds, up to about a broken arm. This drains a lot of energy from her, and she often needs to sleep it off after healing just one injury.
Why did you join the group?: Raja thought that her predator instinct could be of use. That, and the harpies scare her familiar.
Other: Raja doesn't spend a lot of time around other dragons, so her strange habits may take some getting used to. She also won't remove her hood for any purpose. No particular reason for that, she just likes it.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Hey I’m interested... let me just get the bio submitted. Sorry I’m doing the whole thing from my phone so the image might not work correctly.
Hey I’m interested... let me just get the bio submitted. Sorry I’m doing the whole thing from my phone so the image might not work correctly.
Username: Bloodstone04
Dragon name: Celestial
Dragon Image:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=470271&tab=dragon&did=58206949
Personality: he can be quite stand-off-ish and enjoys his space. Though he likes being within a group and protecting others he can give off the introverted vibe. Not a dragon to take lead, he is more of the tactical and on the defensive side. His social skills arnt the best but he will always try and keep up a good conversation.
Strengths: he is quite agile in the air, much like a bat. Has a powerful kick and tail swipe. Can climb trees if absolutely necessary.
Weaknesses: isn’t very good with fighting when outnumbered, he’s more of a 1v1 opponent. Cannot stand cold temperatures, much like a regular amphibian.
Powers: very bat like abilities: echolocation using spines and horns, ability to maneuver quickly in the air, can emit a deafening screech(the only problem is he can’t do this often, it takes away a lot of his energy.), and lastly has the ability to see in the dark.
Why did he join: He needed to make friends doing what he loves, protecting others. Plus he doesn’t want his family to be in danger!
Other: he loves dark spaces! He lives in a cave back in his home territory.
Username: Bloodstone04
Dragon name: Celestial
Dragon Image:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=470271&tab=dragon&did=58206949
Personality: he can be quite stand-off-ish and enjoys his space. Though he likes being within a group and protecting others he can give off the introverted vibe. Not a dragon to take lead, he is more of the tactical and on the defensive side. His social skills arnt the best but he will always try and keep up a good conversation.
Strengths: he is quite agile in the air, much like a bat. Has a powerful kick and tail swipe. Can climb trees if absolutely necessary.
Weaknesses: isn’t very good with fighting when outnumbered, he’s more of a 1v1 opponent. Cannot stand cold temperatures, much like a regular amphibian.
Powers: very bat like abilities: echolocation using spines and horns, ability to maneuver quickly in the air, can emit a deafening screech(the only problem is he can’t do this often, it takes away a lot of his energy.), and lastly has the ability to see in the dark.
Why did he join: He needed to make friends doing what he loves, protecting others. Plus he doesn’t want his family to be in danger!
Other: he loves dark spaces! He lives in a cave back in his home territory.
i think that that's six people; should we make an OOC chat or should this be our OOC chat and there's a new thread for RP?
i think that that's six people; should we make an OOC chat or should this be our OOC chat and there's a new thread for RP?
bnskTgX.png
@Bloodstone04
@Piratepuma
@Crypticmeaning
Added!

@foreboding
@SpectralRose
Okay, everyone go sub to the IC thread, it's linked in the first post
@Bloodstone04
@Piratepuma
@Crypticmeaning
Added!

@foreboding
@SpectralRose
Okay, everyone go sub to the IC thread, it's linked in the first post
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
should we start?

and who wants to start
should we start?

and who wants to start
bnskTgX.png
@Foreboding
Ill start!
@Foreboding
Ill start!
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
made a size comparison chart for reference (if yall are fine w this) [img]https://imgur.com/v7Vngtj.png[/img]
made a size comparison chart for reference (if yall are fine w this)

v7Vngtj.png
bnskTgX.png
Raja's so tiny. Precious tiny baby.
Raja's so tiny. Precious tiny baby.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
1 2 3 4