Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You Newbies, I swear...
1 2 3
The newbies all seem awesome :3 so happy to have such neat fellow players! The water ones are super polite, and we even got some transfers from other flights which makes this week even more fun :D yay water finally has people
The newbies all seem awesome :3 so happy to have such neat fellow players! The water ones are super polite, and we even got some transfers from other flights which makes this week even more fun :D yay water finally has people
66MHIIb.png
I never really see a difference when an explosion of newbies come in- except for the endless giveaways that sit on the forum for about 2 weeks after an opening xD

I might go ahead and start saving up familiars and stuff to give away for the next opening, I ought a greet em' at some point (;
I never really see a difference when an explosion of newbies come in- except for the endless giveaways that sit on the forum for about 2 weeks after an opening xD

I might go ahead and start saving up familiars and stuff to give away for the next opening, I ought a greet em' at some point (;
It's not the newbs, it's you older members that are the nice ones! You guys could easily make a profit off of your dragons and items, but instead you give them away to the new members to help get us started. This site's community is just awesome. I wasn't there for your giveaway, but thank you for helping out us newbies. You guys make it so much easier to get started on the site.
It's not the newbs, it's you older members that are the nice ones! You guys could easily make a profit off of your dragons and items, but instead you give them away to the new members to help get us started. This site's community is just awesome. I wasn't there for your giveaway, but thank you for helping out us newbies. You guys make it so much easier to get started on the site.
Seconding shmac! Ya'll have been so kind to the newcomers, giving things away and making sure we dive right into everything. So THANK YOU for being so kind and awesome, you deserve all of the praise and gratitude!
Seconding shmac! Ya'll have been so kind to the newcomers, giving things away and making sure we dive right into everything. So THANK YOU for being so kind and awesome, you deserve all of the praise and gratitude!
Mhm! ^.^ I've been running a food give-away in the Light flight (WAY more food than new members, though, I really over-planned >.> Might do an open-flight giveaway later) and everyone I've sent food baskets to has replied with a thank you! I don't reply back because there's a LOT of them but each and every one makes me smile. :3
Mhm! ^.^ I've been running a food give-away in the Light flight (WAY more food than new members, though, I really over-planned >.> Might do an open-flight giveaway later) and everyone I've sent food baskets to has replied with a thank you! I don't reply back because there's a LOT of them but each and every one makes me smile. :3
They/Them pronouns
As a Newbie, I feel like I shouldn't snub the older players or be disrespectful of their kindess. You guys are giving us free stuff out of the goodness of your hearts - I couldn't be rude to someone who was being so unbelievably kind enough to help a new player like myself when they don't have to. It's seriously appreciated.
As a Newbie, I feel like I shouldn't snub the older players or be disrespectful of their kindess. You guys are giving us free stuff out of the goodness of your hearts - I couldn't be rude to someone who was being so unbelievably kind enough to help a new player like myself when they don't have to. It's seriously appreciated.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, right? Hmm. I'd rather be polite to all my possible new friends! Why argue when I could spend my time gushing over everyone's adorable dragons and being a geek for silly things? I don;t want to be rude, I want to have fun, and I want everyone else to have fun too!
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, right? Hmm. I'd rather be polite to all my possible new friends! Why argue when I could spend my time gushing over everyone's adorable dragons and being a geek for silly things? I don;t want to be rude, I want to have fun, and I want everyone else to have fun too!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gifFrostQueen_sig.png
it seems like FR in general is just very polite. it's quite nice, actually. there seems to be a lot of stigma against rudeness/being obnoxious which filters a lot of trolls/terrible people. the limited registration helps with that too. c:
it seems like FR in general is just very polite. it's quite nice, actually. there seems to be a lot of stigma against rudeness/being obnoxious which filters a lot of trolls/terrible people. the limited registration helps with that too. c:
you guys have been doing so much for us to get started whether it be giving advice or giveaways, that to be rude is just a mean way to pay you guys back for your kindness. You are showing us kindness and in turn we feel we should return the gesture. Plus it seems like the people I've met so far are so nice that it makes it difficult to want to be rude.

Thank you guys for being a wonderful community and help us new kids get started.
you guys have been doing so much for us to get started whether it be giving advice or giveaways, that to be rude is just a mean way to pay you guys back for your kindness. You are showing us kindness and in turn we feel we should return the gesture. Plus it seems like the people I've met so far are so nice that it makes it difficult to want to be rude.

Thank you guys for being a wonderful community and help us new kids get started.
dwfz.png
Yes, everyone here seems really nice so far! And I repay niceness with niceness, lol! I always want to make sure I thank people because I get put off when I go out of my way for someone and they don't seem to care - which doesn't happen very often, most the pet sites I'm on are very nice, but still, when it does! Plus I want to make sure to make friends here, because these sorts of games are so much more fun when one has friends. ;)
Yes, everyone here seems really nice so far! And I repay niceness with niceness, lol! I always want to make sure I thank people because I get put off when I go out of my way for someone and they don't seem to care - which doesn't happen very often, most the pet sites I'm on are very nice, but still, when it does! Plus I want to make sure to make friends here, because these sorts of games are so much more fun when one has friends. ;)
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
1 2 3