Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was in your spare inventory crate?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
Failure and depression, also this [item=Torrent Tricktail], but mainly sadness.
Failure and depression, also this Torrent Tricktail , but mainly sadness.
d3aFOu3.gif
I got the Goodnight Moonlight spiral skin, which I already have, and sold it. Had no idea it would go for so expensive so at first I was disappointed as it's not a skin I particularly even like.
I got the Goodnight Moonlight spiral skin, which I already have, and sold it. Had no idea it would go for so expensive so at first I was disappointed as it's not a skin I particularly even like.
WpjbI2U.gif
[item= Trickster's Magic Cards]! Was hoping for Brightshine Raiments so maybe next fest? gonna use the cards on mercury and buy him something else from joxar
Trickster's Magic Cards !

Was hoping for Brightshine Raiments so maybe next fest? gonna use the cards on mercury and buy him something else from joxar

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
oh my god i was so caught up in what i got from the crate vv [item=accent: elpis][item=sanddune rags] that i forgot it also gave you a prismatic token :/ gonna go spend it on a powerpack coat
oh my god i was so caught up in what i got from the crate vv
Accent: Elpis Sanddune Rags

that i forgot it also gave you a prismatic token :/
gonna go spend it on a powerpack coat
uYrm8PL.gif
I got the Murkmirth apparel, but got a pretty valuable fest skin so that made up for it threefold, plus the token so I'm not mad.
I got the Murkmirth apparel, but got a pretty valuable fest skin so that made up for it threefold, plus the token so I'm not mad.
I got the new recolor cloak and a spiral skin!!
I got the new recolor cloak and a spiral skin!!
I got a spirit of shadow and a token!
I got a spirit of shadow and a token!
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
I got a [item= spirit of lightning] and could not be more thrilled, look at that funky little dude
I got a Spirit of Lightning and could not be more thrilled, look at that funky little dude
jyIIBkp.png
I got this beautiful friend [item=Spirit of the Arcane] It was on my wishlist so I'm really pleased :D
I got this beautiful friend
Spirit of the Arcane

It was on my wishlist so I'm really pleased :D
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
[item=skin: oroscopo] and [item=vista: Greenskeeper Gathering]. I'm happy to get two things for a change, but I don't have any female Coatls and I already have the vista, so a little disappointing. My streak of bad Joxbox luck continues!
Skin: Oroscopo and Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering . I'm happy to get two things for a change, but I don't have any female Coatls and I already have the vista, so a little disappointing. My streak of bad Joxbox luck continues!
6ntc1cC.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18