Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Toyhouse Codes for small items! (54)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@Rexcaliburr i have 40 lamps and 35 knives if that works? :0
@Rexcaliburr i have 40 lamps and 35 knives if that works? :0
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
@Rexcaliburr Hi, I have 2 Copper Mucks, I know it's not much... I had a ton of grey slime until I sold it all. I think I have 1 still, no, sorry, it's white, do you want that? I also have 3 silver mucks.
@Rexcaliburr Hi, I have 2 Copper Mucks, I know it's not much... I had a ton of grey slime until I sold it all. I think I have 1 still, no, sorry, it's white, do you want that? I also have 3 silver mucks.
@cbennetti @Delroyal Feel free to send CRs! No worries Delroyal, I'll accept just two copper mucks <3 I need these codes gone!
@cbennetti @Delroyal Feel free to send CRs! No worries Delroyal, I'll accept just two copper mucks <3 I need these codes gone!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr i have a copper muck to offer! i wish i could offer more but i've been awfully inactive recently
@Rexcaliburr i have a copper muck to offer! i wish i could offer more but i've been awfully inactive recently
cherubgeneeggblood.png
dell, it/its, FR+3hr.

5iXiC8z.png
uVEyOnT.png
mmoRz30.png
@rexcaliburr
I’ve got about ten of those lamps in my hoard, could I send them over and get a code/get on the waiting list?
@rexcaliburr
I’ve got about ten of those lamps in my hoard, could I send them over and get a code/get on the waiting list?
@azatarii @Pyresong Yep! Go ahead and send your CRs at you convenience ^^
@azatarii @Pyresong Yep! Go ahead and send your CRs at you convenience ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr
I'd like to send a cr, you said to ping you first though c:
@rexcaliburr
I'd like to send a cr, you said to ping you first though c:
eWBWlOb.png
jay
he/they
pEs5bf0.png
@abijuice Thanks for pinging! Feel free to send a CR ^^
@abijuice Thanks for pinging! Feel free to send a CR ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcalibur

Thanks for doing this!! (And apologies for sending the trade early, I've been trying to get a toyhouse for years and was excited)

@Rexcalibur

Thanks for doing this!! (And apologies for sending the trade early, I've been trying to get a toyhouse for years and was excited)

@AwkwardTrash Yep! Go ahead and send a CR ^^
@AwkwardTrash Yep! Go ahead and send a CR ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23