Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art4Bool [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bool_smol_bump.png
bool_smol_bump.png
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@KiraTiyuji [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/437654823698169866/703322626562457701/image0.png[/img] Finished! Hope you like it and thanks for commissioning! :D
@KiraTiyuji

image0.png

Finished! Hope you like it and thanks for commissioning! :D
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
@ricekrispy wowo thanks!
@ricekrispy wowo thanks!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@MathematicalMind Your finished piece! Thanks again for commissioning and supporting Art4Bool [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you would like it resized, lmk! -------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/aHdmYK2.png[/img]
@MathematicalMind

Your finished piece! Thanks again for commissioning and supporting Art4Bool
If you would like it resized, lmk!
aHdmYK2.png
@PolarMo Its so good! Thank you! I'm glad to help out my fellow lfd fam <3
@PolarMo Its so good! Thank you! I'm glad to help out my fellow lfd fam <3
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
@MamaCapricorn
Username & ID: eternalFangirl | #405059
Payment: 500g
Ordering: Colored Sketch
Reference: It's actually a character that I would like to design with you, so I'm going to have to be giving you tons of references. Is this still fine with you?
Extra/Notes: It's going to be a female angel oc with curly hair and six wings, but I'm totally willing to forgo the wings if that's too complex! And I mention the curly hair cause I know it's harder for some artists.
@MamaCapricorn
Username & ID: eternalFangirl | #405059
Payment: 500g
Ordering: Colored Sketch
Reference: It's actually a character that I would like to design with you, so I'm going to have to be giving you tons of references. Is this still fine with you?
Extra/Notes: It's going to be a female angel oc with curly hair and six wings, but I'm totally willing to forgo the wings if that's too complex! And I mention the curly hair cause I know it's harder for some artists.
k5ORlr1.png
@eternalFangirl
Hey! For the sketch, I think wings are a little too complex for my skill set right now but the curly hair shouldn't be remotely a problem. I've found that discord is really good for a lot of references. If you have one, I can send you my username via PM.
@eternalFangirl
Hey! For the sketch, I think wings are a little too complex for my skill set right now but the curly hair shouldn't be remotely a problem. I've found that discord is really good for a lot of references. If you have one, I can send you my username via PM.
@MamaCapricorn I've sent you a dm!
@MamaCapricorn I've sent you a dm!
k5ORlr1.png
@ReiofLight Hello! Do you accept leveled dragons/treasure for your art? And if so, what are your rates?
@ReiofLight Hello! Do you accept leveled dragons/treasure for your art? And if so, what are your rates?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@LexiePiper Thia is all set. :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437654823698169866/704677129987817492/Thia_Fullbody_Comission.png[/img]
@LexiePiper Thia is all set. :)
Thia_Fullbody_Comission.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10