Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Silent Crow Sales | Lore Dragons! |
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BlackandTan

Absolutely! I'll take him off the AH and shoot you a CR. :-)
@BlackandTan

Absolutely! I'll take him off the AH and shoot you a CR. :-)
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@Serafin

Wow, your writing is super good! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Serafin

Wow, your writing is super good! Please add me to the pinglist!
LaIgj8M.png
@Confusion

Aww, thank you! Adding you now. :-)
@Confusion

Aww, thank you! Adding you now. :-)
Interested in Lore?

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
[center] [size=5]U P D A T E[/size] The front page has been updated to reflect which rescues have been recently adopted. More lore dragons have been added and I have two more in the works! Sennet [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60658064] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606581/60658064_350.png[/img] [/url] and Garou [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58686423] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586865/58686423_350.png[/img] [/url] are my current projects. Their bios are unfinished, but you can see where I'm going with them if you're interested in arranging to purchase either of them. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @ixris @LightWing3426 @Vampurr @Runie @Xemnas @Kykyote @etherealviscera @HopperUK @Confusion [/center]
U P D A T E

The front page has been updated to reflect which rescues have been recently adopted. More lore dragons have been added and I have two more in the works!

Sennet

60658064_350.png

and Garou

58686423_350.png

are my current projects. Their bios are unfinished, but you can see where I'm going with them if you're interested in arranging to purchase either of them.

Pinglist:
@ixris
@LightWing3426
@Vampurr
@Runie
@Xemnas
@Kykyote
@etherealviscera
@HopperUK
@Confusion
Interested in Lore?

@SERAFIN

I'd be interested in arranging to buy Garou!!
@SERAFIN

I'd be interested in arranging to buy Garou!!
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
@Xemnas

Absolutely! He'll be coming out to roughly 75 - 150 gems, depending on how his lore ends up. If that's all right with you, I'll put him on hold. :-)
@Xemnas

Absolutely! He'll be coming out to roughly 75 - 150 gems, depending on how his lore ends up. If that's all right with you, I'll put him on hold. :-)
Interested in Lore?

@Serafin

It sounds good to me!! Thank you!
@Serafin

It sounds good to me!! Thank you!
56 of ? Loga Collected
@Xemnas

Garou is ready for you! Does 120g sound good?
@Xemnas

Garou is ready for you! Does 120g sound good?
Interested in Lore?

@Serafin

120g sounds perfect. ^^
@Serafin

120g sounds perfect. ^^
56 of ? Loga Collected
@Xemnas

I'll set up a Private Auction. :-)
@Xemnas

I'll set up a Private Auction. :-)
Interested in Lore?

1 2 3 4 5 6