Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
I thought it was until 5 today it is over already??????
I thought it was until 5 today it is over already??????
I recently bought a dragon in the auctions which has a name but I want to change it , how do I do that?
I recently bought a dragon in the auctions which has a name but I want to change it , how do I do that?
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
Hi everyone! :3
Hi everyone! :3
Welcome flightlings! (those are what I call newbies now since they are like babies; new an in need of guidance uwu)
Welcome flightlings! (those are what I call newbies now since they are like babies; new an in need of guidance uwu)
detxc0.jpg
[quote name="Dragos1" date="2014-06-04 13:16:17"]I recently bought a dragon in the auctions which has a name but I want to change it , how do I do that?[/quote] @Dragos you have to go to the marketplace (under "Shop") and navigate to the specialty category. Sometimes renaming scrolls are out of stock, in which case you can generally find them in the Other category on the auction house. Hope this helps!
Dragos1 wrote on 2014-06-04 13:16:17:

@Dragos you have to go to the marketplace (under "Shop") and navigate to the specialty category. Sometimes renaming scrolls are out of stock, in which case you can generally find them in the Other category on the auction house. Hope this helps!
kuiMdyV.png[sic]
@Cuti3x; it was until 5, it's 13.53 now, so it's been over for almost 9 hours.. FR uses a 24 hour clock.. It can be confusing sometimes
@Cuti3x; it was until 5, it's 13.53 now, so it's been over for almost 9 hours.. FR uses a 24 hour clock.. It can be confusing sometimes
@Gaia I didnt know that this website runs on a 24 hour clock thank you for telling me now :) though
@Gaia I didnt know that this website runs on a 24 hour clock thank you for telling me now :) though
Of course I missed it, was going to have my boyfriend register...
Oh well.
Welcome to FR, guys!
Of course I missed it, was going to have my boyfriend register...
Oh well.
Welcome to FR, guys!
Welcome to Flight Rising, everyone that got to join! Don't mind the occasional slowness of the site or the Coliseum borking randomly! It took a little while after the signup back in April for all the dust to settle! In the meantime, have some pie! :D *hands out pie* XD
Welcome to Flight Rising, everyone that got to join! Don't mind the occasional slowness of the site or the Coliseum borking randomly! It took a little while after the signup back in April for all the dust to settle! In the meantime, have some pie! :D *hands out pie* XD
This site is pretty nifty! ^^ I've been doodling around on here since I registered yesterday. I've been telling my friends about it and some are getting interesting in joining; does anyone know when the next registration window will be open?
This site is pretty nifty! ^^ I've been doodling around on here since I registered yesterday. I've been telling my friends about it and some are getting interesting in joining; does anyone know when the next registration window will be open?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38