Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 345 346
@Aten oh my god you are the nicest person in the world!! may i have the shred and contuse ability stones? i need to train but have no attack stones!
@Aten oh my god you are the nicest person in the world!! may i have the shred and contuse ability stones? i need to train but have no attack stones!
@aten, what blessed soul you have, can I have the Green Birdskull Headdress, please?
@aten, what blessed soul you have, can I have the Green Birdskull Headdress, please?
So many kind words. Thank you all! ;v;
So many kind words. Thank you all! ;v;
@Aten: Could I have that Green Birdskull Wingpiece and the Copper Steampunk Goggles please? :3
@Aten: Could I have that Green Birdskull Wingpiece and the Copper Steampunk Goggles please? :3
They/Them pronouns
@Aten

Could I possible claim the Green Birdskull Headdress, the Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble, and Brass Steampunk Goggles?
@Aten

Could I possible claim the Green Birdskull Headdress, the Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble, and Brass Steampunk Goggles?
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@Aten

This is so nice of you to do. >w< May I please get the Bamboo Phytocat familiar?
@Aten

This is so nice of you to do. >w< May I please get the Bamboo Phytocat familiar?
@Aten
May I please have the Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble and the Brass Steampunk Spats?
I'll send some stuff over too.
@Aten
May I please have the Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble and the Brass Steampunk Spats?
I'll send some stuff over too.
Love ya!
@Aten ahh this is so lovely!!! thank you for doing this ^_^ may i please have the blooming strangler? :3
@Aten ahh this is so lovely!!! thank you for doing this ^_^ may i please have the blooming strangler? :3
I am interested in the Bluefin Charger and a navy tail wrap? Thank you very much!
I am interested in the Bluefin Charger and a navy tail wrap? Thank you very much!
German Dragons for Sale
@Aten, could I have the Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble and the Snowfall Elk? Thank you so much!
@Aten, could I have the Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble and the Snowfall Elk? Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 345 346