Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | So it has been a while...
I get on and realize I have no idea how to play anymore. How do I feed my dragons? I gathered, but it said no one was fed. I feel silly asking
I get on and realize I have no idea how to play anymore. How do I feed my dragons? I gathered, but it said no one was fed. I feel silly asking
I have no idea how to make my own thingy so here is a section where I tell you that you’re beautiful, wonderful, valid, and you deserve endless tacos.
I also think I get a notification and can leave this board until I get a reply? I’m so sorry y’all, it’s been a very long time.
I also think I get a notification and can leave this board until I get a reply? I’m so sorry y’all, it’s been a very long time.
I have no idea how to make my own thingy so here is a section where I tell you that you’re beautiful, wonderful, valid, and you deserve endless tacos.
@moonlitwolfeyes
you should have some food in your hoard, which you'll have to convert into food points before you can feed your dragons from your lair

edit: also if you subscribe to a thread or someone pings you (like I did above) then you'll get a notification
@moonlitwolfeyes
you should have some food in your hoard, which you'll have to convert into food points before you can feed your dragons from your lair

edit: also if you subscribe to a thread or someone pings you (like I did above) then you'll get a notification
unknown.png
Also, any guides would be great. Again, I don’t even remember how to play lol.
Also, any guides would be great. Again, I don’t even remember how to play lol.
@skyblaze I appreciate your reply! I feel ridiculous trying to remember all of this LOL
@skyblaze I appreciate your reply! I feel ridiculous trying to remember all of this LOL
@moonlitwolfeyes

id be easier to answer your questions if you asked specific ones! i have lots of answers, but I don't know what you're looking for
@moonlitwolfeyes

id be easier to answer your questions if you asked specific ones! i have lots of answers, but I don't know what you're looking for

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@moonlitwolfeyes

Welcome back! The Chronological Update Reference has all the updates & announcements you've missed. If you have more specific questions, you can either make a new thread in Help Center, or use Forum Search to see if it's been asked & answered before.
@moonlitwolfeyes

Welcome back! The Chronological Update Reference has all the updates & announcements you've missed. If you have more specific questions, you can either make a new thread in Help Center, or use Forum Search to see if it's been asked & answered before.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@calyypso I am so sorry!! I’m just as confused. May I message you when I come up with more questions?

@nightmarejudge Thank you so much! I’ll be doing some research tonight so I can come back full force :)

@enchantedstar If you are gonna start as a new player, read these with me. I’ll help you.
@calyypso I am so sorry!! I’m just as confused. May I message you when I come up with more questions?

@nightmarejudge Thank you so much! I’ll be doing some research tonight so I can come back full force :)

@enchantedstar If you are gonna start as a new player, read these with me. I’ll help you.
@moonlitwolfeyes

of course!
@moonlitwolfeyes

of course!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
I'm here :)
I'm here :)