Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LEAST favorite Animal Crossing character
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Eliatrope" date="2020-04-22 13:33:30" ] [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6496/9aafd0aa9be417da2f31ca83d05f311f93a84d14_00.jpg[/img] This guy, man... I just want him out. [/quote] Oh my god, yes. I actually went to Isabelle once and almost told her he was bullying me lmao. But then I was like, 'what the feck am I doing? He just looks weird. That's no reason to chuck Isabelle at him.' So I chickened out. I think he still lives in my town lmao
Eliatrope wrote on 2020-04-22 13:33:30:
9aafd0aa9be417da2f31ca83d05f311f93a84d14_00.jpg
This guy, man... I just want him out.

Oh my god, yes. I actually went to Isabelle once and almost told her he was bullying me lmao. But then I was like, 'what the feck am I doing? He just looks weird. That's no reason to chuck Isabelle at him.'

So I chickened out.

I think he still lives in my town lmao
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
Truffles. No because of her design or anything. She was so mean to me in Wild World. I even restarted my town and guess who decided to pop up once again after a bit of time. Truffles, she refuses to leave. I recently started it up again just to see who lived in my town and guess who was still in there. I had not touch it in a couple of years. I had villagers leave during that time but nope Truffles wanted to stay. She still talking about how she didn't like it there either. I'm so glad they lower how rude villagers are in more recent games. Seeing her face still annoys me.

Just a little tidbit for like ACNL and up if you want a villager to leave it's more effective to either just talk to them once or kill them kindess. Being mean just tends to lower their friendship level with you and that tends to makes them want to stay longer to try to be your friend. Also reporting to Isabella or town hall doesn't kick the villager out it just resets what they are wearing or saying.
Truffles. No because of her design or anything. She was so mean to me in Wild World. I even restarted my town and guess who decided to pop up once again after a bit of time. Truffles, she refuses to leave. I recently started it up again just to see who lived in my town and guess who was still in there. I had not touch it in a couple of years. I had villagers leave during that time but nope Truffles wanted to stay. She still talking about how she didn't like it there either. I'm so glad they lower how rude villagers are in more recent games. Seeing her face still annoys me.

Just a little tidbit for like ACNL and up if you want a villager to leave it's more effective to either just talk to them once or kill them kindess. Being mean just tends to lower their friendship level with you and that tends to makes them want to stay longer to try to be your friend. Also reporting to Isabella or town hall doesn't kick the villager out it just resets what they are wearing or saying.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
This awful creature who JUST. WON'T. LEAVE. [center][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/5/56/Huck_HD.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20180518162921.png[/img][/center] Special shoutout to Hopper, who did nothing but torment me as a child in my Wild World town. Couldn't even leave the town without making a snide remark to me in his goodbye note. He sucks too.
This awful creature who JUST. WON'T. LEAVE.
450?cb=20180518162921.png

Special shoutout to Hopper, who did nothing but torment me as a child in my Wild World town. Couldn't even leave the town without making a snide remark to me in his goodbye note. He sucks too.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
marshal. i never understood why he was so popular
marshal. i never understood why he was so popular
I hate static. in new leaf he moved right between my musuem and my fountain, in front of my bridge, in this nice cute intersection with hybrid flowers. I HATE him [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/6/68/Static_NH.png[/img]
I hate static. in new leaf he moved right between my musuem and my fountain, in front of my bridge, in this nice cute intersection with hybrid flowers. I HATE him

Static_NH.png

@caution Marshal is my least favorite character after Eugene. He just seems so bland and moody.
@caution Marshal is my least favorite character after Eugene. He just seems so bland and moody.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
I hate whoever it is that’s decided that the best place to move into my New Leaf town is directly in front of my house, but my least favorite is Pietro, who had the misfortune of being the first one to do that, and also of reminding me of my least favorite Homestuck character at a time when that was something that actually made me mad.

Pietro showing up on my island is probably the only thing that’ll get me to actually figure out the fastest way to get rid of villagers.
I hate whoever it is that’s decided that the best place to move into my New Leaf town is directly in front of my house, but my least favorite is Pietro, who had the misfortune of being the first one to do that, and also of reminding me of my least favorite Homestuck character at a time when that was something that actually made me mad.

Pietro showing up on my island is probably the only thing that’ll get me to actually figure out the fastest way to get rid of villagers.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
in new leaf i had rocket in my town for an ENTIRE YEAR and she still would never ask to move. i eventually made a new town anyway, but god, that gorilla made me so angry whenever i looked at her.

right now in new horizons, it's definitely sprocket. i was okay with him at first but i'm just really not into the robot animals in these games. i'm actively avoiding him - i don't think i've spoken to him in nearly 2 weeks now. here's to hoping he'll ask to leave soon. -_-

edit: just realized... rocket and sprocket... lmao
in new leaf i had rocket in my town for an ENTIRE YEAR and she still would never ask to move. i eventually made a new town anyway, but god, that gorilla made me so angry whenever i looked at her.

right now in new horizons, it's definitely sprocket. i was okay with him at first but i'm just really not into the robot animals in these games. i'm actively avoiding him - i don't think i've spoken to him in nearly 2 weeks now. here's to hoping he'll ask to leave soon. -_-

edit: just realized... rocket and sprocket... lmao
9vd48xw.png
zipper

don't like anthro rabbits

also not fond of the accountant cat anymore after. people just.
zipper

don't like anthro rabbits

also not fond of the accountant cat anymore after. people just.
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
[quote name="azumari" date="2020-04-22 19:22:42" ] I hate whoever it is that’s decided that the best place to move into my New Leaf town is directly in front of my house, but my least favorite is Pietro, who had the misfortune of being the first one to do that, and also of reminding me of my least favorite Homestuck character at a time when that was something that actually made me mad. Pietro showing up on my island is probably the only thing that’ll get me to actually figure out the fastest way to get rid of villagers. [/quote] god I thought I was the only one who hated pietro, he reminds me of the exact same creature youre talking about too also just seeing a picture of jambette makes me absolutely LIVID because she looks like lovely peaches (if you know who she is im so sorry) [img]https://image.ibb.co/g8B6xn/Jambette.png[/img] btw here she is I HATE HER
azumari wrote on 2020-04-22 19:22:42:

god I thought I was the only one who hated pietro, he reminds me of the exact same creature youre talking about too

also just seeing a picture of jambette makes me absolutely LIVID because she looks like lovely peaches (if you know who she is im so sorry)
Jambette.png
btw here she is I HATE HER
xWfF5ty.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8