Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 ... 5668 5669
Lance went over to the two

"Sorry for interrupting, but what happened?" He asked them, with a more gentle tone of voice than usual, "And don't worry, I'm not one of the staff members here."
Lance went over to the two

"Sorry for interrupting, but what happened?" He asked them, with a more gentle tone of voice than usual, "And don't worry, I'm not one of the staff members here."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
The unknown pokemon crouched and stayed silent, he took out a recorder and tried to record as much of the conversation as he could.

He was sticking to the shadows as to not alert anyone, his black outfit making it much easier to blend in with the shadows.

"Yeah!, but Komoshida is a ****!! he's just expelling us cuz he can!! AND THAT'S NOT THE WORSE THING HES DONE" Ryuji growled as he leaned back into the couch.

Ren sighed "and our labels aren't going to help us at all either". Timmy perked up at that "labels?" he asked.

Ren looked up at Timmy then at Yuma and Cutglass, he cleared his throat as he looked over to Ryuji. The punk kid looked up at his friend and sighed nodding "yeah whatever just tell them"

With Ryujis permission Ren decided to tell everyone why they were in this mess in the first place, starting with his own arrest and false accusation of a crime he didn't commit.
The unknown pokemon crouched and stayed silent, he took out a recorder and tried to record as much of the conversation as he could.

He was sticking to the shadows as to not alert anyone, his black outfit making it much easier to blend in with the shadows.

"Yeah!, but Komoshida is a ****!! he's just expelling us cuz he can!! AND THAT'S NOT THE WORSE THING HES DONE" Ryuji growled as he leaned back into the couch.

Ren sighed "and our labels aren't going to help us at all either". Timmy perked up at that "labels?" he asked.

Ren looked up at Timmy then at Yuma and Cutglass, he cleared his throat as he looked over to Ryuji. The punk kid looked up at his friend and sighed nodding "yeah whatever just tell them"

With Ryujis permission Ren decided to tell everyone why they were in this mess in the first place, starting with his own arrest and false accusation of a crime he didn't commit.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
"Wh...what!?" Skiddo cried out in surprise. "Is this a normal thing too?"
Shinx shook his head. "N-No, none of the cops that've been here talked to us. You can't talk to him, you'll get in trouble."
"I want to take that chance, so I can get out of here!"
Shinx gave her a look, a combination of pity and the expectation of an inevitable consequence. "Well, I can't stop you, but I'm leaving. I don't want to be punished too."

He stood up and left.
Skiddo turned to Lance. "We all get therapy here, this is my third group therapy. The staff gathered up my therapy-mates, and they told them to insult me because I asked for seconds two days ago, and I needed to learn what's wrong with me and why I'm a bad person. When I tried to run out, berated me for trying to leave without permission. I'm not going to have dinner tonight."

As the story went on, Cutglass's expression grew grimmer and darker.
"Geez, I'm really sorry. I really am, I can't imagine how much of a painful time you're going through," she said. "I don't know how to help, but if there's anything I can do, you can let me know."
"Wh...what!?" Skiddo cried out in surprise. "Is this a normal thing too?"
Shinx shook his head. "N-No, none of the cops that've been here talked to us. You can't talk to him, you'll get in trouble."
"I want to take that chance, so I can get out of here!"
Shinx gave her a look, a combination of pity and the expectation of an inevitable consequence. "Well, I can't stop you, but I'm leaving. I don't want to be punished too."

He stood up and left.
Skiddo turned to Lance. "We all get therapy here, this is my third group therapy. The staff gathered up my therapy-mates, and they told them to insult me because I asked for seconds two days ago, and I needed to learn what's wrong with me and why I'm a bad person. When I tried to run out, berated me for trying to leave without permission. I'm not going to have dinner tonight."

As the story went on, Cutglass's expression grew grimmer and darker.
"Geez, I'm really sorry. I really am, I can't imagine how much of a painful time you're going through," she said. "I don't know how to help, but if there's anything I can do, you can let me know."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“Thanks,” the Sobble said with a small smirk. After buying the band, he discretely pulled an Oran Berry out, crushed it, and rubbed his claw on the band, making a small berry juice stain on it. Then he crawled back and held it out to Sylveon.
“Here you go, take it!” he had a very cheery smile as he looked up at her.
“Thanks,” the Sobble said with a small smirk. After buying the band, he discretely pulled an Oran Berry out, crushed it, and rubbed his claw on the band, making a small berry juice stain on it. Then he crawled back and held it out to Sylveon.
“Here you go, take it!” he had a very cheery smile as he looked up at her.
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Sylveon didn't seem to notice the stain, somehow.
"Thank youuuu~!" she sang. Leafeon looked like her life had just been saved.
Sylveon didn't seem to notice the stain, somehow.
"Thank youuuu~!" she sang. Leafeon looked like her life had just been saved.
Ren shook his head "everyone else in that school had a worse time than me" he said with a frown. Ryuji snorted "stop pushing your own wellbeing to the side like that RenRen" Ryuji grumbled as he scowled up at Ren.

Ren merely smiled at the punk kid and looked back to Cutglass "we appreciate that Cutglass" he said with the same genuine smile. Yuma spoke up with a determined expression on his face "are you sure there's nothing we could do?" Yuma said "that's not fair!, he can't get away with that! maybe if we vouch for you," the younger teen said.

Ryuji sighed and Ren shook his head "no, that's not going to work, they'll just say you're trying to excuse us just because you know us, and brush off your vouch"

The unknown pokemon stayed quiet and continued to record.
Ren shook his head "everyone else in that school had a worse time than me" he said with a frown. Ryuji snorted "stop pushing your own wellbeing to the side like that RenRen" Ryuji grumbled as he scowled up at Ren.

Ren merely smiled at the punk kid and looked back to Cutglass "we appreciate that Cutglass" he said with the same genuine smile. Yuma spoke up with a determined expression on his face "are you sure there's nothing we could do?" Yuma said "that's not fair!, he can't get away with that! maybe if we vouch for you," the younger teen said.

Ryuji sighed and Ren shook his head "no, that's not going to work, they'll just say you're trying to excuse us just because you know us, and brush off your vouch"

The unknown pokemon stayed quiet and continued to record.
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
Lance took a moment to take this all in

"Look...... I.. I'm sorry this happened to you today. But I just wanted to let you know that you're not a bad person. Nothing is wrong with you. Asking for seconds after you've eaten doesn't make you a bad person. If this happens again... Just try to stick up for yourself, alright? Oh, and... one more thing..."

He handed Skiddo a couple of Oran Berries and a Sitrus Berry, "You mentioned that you weren't going to have dinner, so I just decided to give you a little something. It's not much, but it's at least something to help in case you're hungry. Just try not to let anyone know about this."
Lance took a moment to take this all in

"Look...... I.. I'm sorry this happened to you today. But I just wanted to let you know that you're not a bad person. Nothing is wrong with you. Asking for seconds after you've eaten doesn't make you a bad person. If this happens again... Just try to stick up for yourself, alright? Oh, and... one more thing..."

He handed Skiddo a couple of Oran Berries and a Sitrus Berry, "You mentioned that you weren't going to have dinner, so I just decided to give you a little something. It's not much, but it's at least something to help in case you're hungry. Just try not to let anyone know about this."
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Can't you take this to anyone?" Cutglass asked. "The superintendent, or anyone like that with power in the school?"

Skiddo looked relieved. "Oh, thank you mu..."
She froze up, looking behind him. From behind Lance, a female voice asked, "How much money?"
"Can't you take this to anyone?" Cutglass asked. "The superintendent, or anyone like that with power in the school?"

Skiddo looked relieved. "Oh, thank you mu..."
She froze up, looking behind him. From behind Lance, a female voice asked, "How much money?"
Ren flinched for the first time and Ryuji let out a frustrated shout, hitting the ground with his fist

Timmy and Yuma didn't like the way they reacted.

"no, as far as we know, everyone in the school, even the parents know what's happening," Ren said, his face going blank once again. Timmys eyes widened and he stood up "what!!? Seriously!?"

Yumas heart sank and he suddenly felt sick

The unknown pokemon stopped himself from coming out of his hiding place and contiued to record
Ren flinched for the first time and Ryuji let out a frustrated shout, hitting the ground with his fist

Timmy and Yuma didn't like the way they reacted.

"no, as far as we know, everyone in the school, even the parents know what's happening," Ren said, his face going blank once again. Timmys eyes widened and he stood up "what!!? Seriously!?"

Yumas heart sank and he suddenly felt sick

The unknown pokemon stopped himself from coming out of his hiding place and contiued to record
Lance's neck whipped around to face whoever was behind him
Lance's neck whipped around to face whoever was behind him
1 2 ... 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 ... 5668 5669