Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Level 10 dragons achievement not unlock
I'm not sure why, or maybe I have to do something in particular to unlock it? But neither the level one dragon to level 10, nor the level three dragons to level 10 achievements are unlocking for me. I've leveled my current three adults by hand from 1 to 10 myself, so I don't know why it wouldn't count. Unless there's an extra step I'm missing.
I'm not sure why, or maybe I have to do something in particular to unlock it? But neither the level one dragon to level 10, nor the level three dragons to level 10 achievements are unlocking for me. I've leveled my current three adults by hand from 1 to 10 myself, so I don't know why it wouldn't count. Unless there's an extra step I'm missing.
Pinging @Thrage to get this on his radar.
Pinging @Thrage to get this on his radar.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Giving this a gentle bump just in case XD
Giving this a gentle bump just in case XD
Oddly, I'm seeing a number of five level 10 dragons for you. I'll manually add the achievement and keep an eye on this.
Oddly, I'm seeing a number of five level 10 dragons for you. I'll manually add the achievement and keep an eye on this.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Hmk thanks for that. I have been working on leveling some of my others since this was first posted, though I think only three are still over 10 XD Just double checked and yea I only own three over level 10 so that's a bit strange.
Hmk thanks for that. I have been working on leveling some of my others since this was first posted, though I think only three are still over 10 XD Just double checked and yea I only own three over level 10 so that's a bit strange.
I saw that my level 10 for one dragon got unlocked, but the level 10 for three dragons is still locked. Any chance I could get someone to unlock that for me?

Thank you ^.^

(Also is it ok to ping you guys when you reply in our threads, or should we hold off on that?)
I saw that my level 10 for one dragon got unlocked, but the level 10 for three dragons is still locked. Any chance I could get someone to unlock that for me?

Thank you ^.^

(Also is it ok to ping you guys when you reply in our threads, or should we hold off on that?)