Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tuxedo Expansion
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50
i love this thread's banner
i love this thread's banner
is this still live or?
is this still live or?
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Oooh, I like them! I like new options we have here...
Meanwhile I would like to tell You guys, that I would love to have Black familiars. Like, metallic obsidian black. We need those ;-;
Oooh, I like them! I like new options we have here...
Meanwhile I would like to tell You guys, that I would love to have Black familiars. Like, metallic obsidian black. We need those ;-;
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
Oh cool!! I love these colours! I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I think the resplendent ring might have the wrong tooltip [item=resplendent ring] Its says "the most proper" rather than "the most resplendent"
Oh cool!! I love these colours!

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but I think the resplendent ring might have the wrong tooltip
Resplendent Ring
Its says "the most proper" rather than "the most resplendent"
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
I need them all! : O
I need them all! : O
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2020-04-19 00:41:54" ] is this still live or? [/quote] Yes, just need to get the resplendent bundle in. The jigsaw updates take a while, so that's why it wasn't updating for a bit there!
Dreamson wrote on 2020-04-19 00:41:54:
is this still live or?

Yes, just need to get the resplendent bundle in. The jigsaw updates take a while, so that's why it wasn't updating for a bit there!
I've played quite a lot of Jigsaw so it's nice to see new life in it with more images. Thanks!
I've played quite a lot of Jigsaw so it's nice to see new life in it with more images. Thanks!
raccoon.png
@tokusa [item=Animated Statue] Idk if this is quite what you wanted, but it's sooorta close ^u^
@tokusa

Animated Statue Idk if this is quite what you wanted, but it's sooorta close ^u^
love the recolors!! maybe i'll redress some dragons now, hMmmMMm
love the recolors!! maybe i'll redress some dragons now, hMmmMMm
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Ohhh I love the new jigsaw images!!!
Ohhh I love the new jigsaw images!!!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50