Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BeanRat Leveling: 2Dragons 1-25 for 1Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zwitterion

I can't further discount this offer since technically you are only paying around 131.3g for the service total [ Based on current LAH ]

Either way works for me so whichever is easiest for you! :D
@Zwitterion

I can't further discount this offer since technically you are only paying around 131.3g for the service total [ Based on current LAH ]

Either way works for me so whichever is easiest for you! :D
@lyricalmyxteries

Hey! I have another slot open if you're still interested! :D
@lyricalmyxteries

Hey! I have another slot open if you're still interested! :D
@BeanRat
Yes! Do you want me to send 1 or 2 dragons? And typically how long does the leveling take?
@BeanRat
Yes! Do you want me to send 1 or 2 dragons? And typically how long does the leveling take?
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Send them both and I'll accept the CR as soon as my other trade goes through! :D

The leveling will probably take about a week, give or take a few days. [ It varies ] Did you need them by a certain date?
@lyricalmyxteries

Send them both and I'll accept the CR as soon as my other trade goes through! :D

The leveling will probably take about a week, give or take a few days. [ It varies ] Did you need them by a certain date?
@BeanRat

That's fair. I hadn't tallied up the values of the Baldwin materials. I've set up a CR and I'll send the materials when you're done.
@BeanRat

That's fair. I hadn't tallied up the values of the Baldwin materials. I've set up a CR and I'll send the materials when you're done.
@BeanRat hey i have an imbued sulfur if you'd still like to trade for that? and feel free to add me to the waitlist if necessary :)
@BeanRat hey i have an imbued sulfur if you'd still like to trade for that? and feel free to add me to the waitlist if necessary :)
@mooncake

Absolutely! I'll add you and get back to you as soon as I can :D
@mooncake

Absolutely! I'll add you and get back to you as soon as I can :D
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7