Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Banned Name or Error?
Because I do not plan on keeping my newest hatchlings (the XXY imperial hatchlings in my lair), I just planned on naming them after their tertiary colors, the way their parents are named. One of them has the Wine tertiary, so I attempted to name her Wine, but it popped up as an error. Is this because the name Wine is banned due to having relevance to alcohol (in which case, why is it a color name??), or is it just the page glitching?
Because I do not plan on keeping my newest hatchlings (the XXY imperial hatchlings in my lair), I just planned on naming them after their tertiary colors, the way their parents are named. One of them has the Wine tertiary, so I attempted to name her Wine, but it popped up as an error. Is this because the name Wine is banned due to having relevance to alcohol (in which case, why is it a color name??), or is it just the page glitching?
Update:

After attempting to name the other hatchlings after their tertiaries, I have deduced that it is most likely a glitch. Either that, or you're not allowed to name dragons after the colors (which wouldn't make sense due to their parents' names).
Update:

After attempting to name the other hatchlings after their tertiaries, I have deduced that it is most likely a glitch. Either that, or you're not allowed to name dragons after the colors (which wouldn't make sense due to their parents' names).
@evanescentegg It's some sort of error, we just named one wine: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1365&tab=dragon&did=60648147

Does it say the name is not allowed or something else? c: If it says the name is not allowed you might be adding a space or other unsupported character.
It would help to know the error message you're getting.

Edit: You can't name dragons if they're on the AH. Take them down first and you'll be able to name them.
@evanescentegg It's some sort of error, we just named one wine: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1365&tab=dragon&did=60648147

Does it say the name is not allowed or something else? c: If it says the name is not allowed you might be adding a space or other unsupported character.
It would help to know the error message you're getting.

Edit: You can't name dragons if they're on the AH. Take them down first and you'll be able to name them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin

Thank you! I was not aware of being unable to name them on AH.
@lonin

Thank you! I was not aware of being unable to name them on AH.