Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello n_n !
1 2 3
Heyyyy @Ellen :)
I'm also a just registered newbie. :D Also I'm a fellow WoW player, though I'm currently on hiatus. So bored of SoO.. >_> Just waiting for the next expansion.
Heyyyy @Ellen :)
I'm also a just registered newbie. :D Also I'm a fellow WoW player, though I'm currently on hiatus. So bored of SoO.. >_> Just waiting for the next expansion.
snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
IXPY.png
@Gwineira Hello! Feel free to add me as a buddy if you feel like :-) oh well I just started playing again after a two year hiatus so i'm pretty busy with it all! So in love with the cloud serpent mounts ;u;
@Gwineira Hello! Feel free to add me as a buddy if you feel like :-) oh well I just started playing again after a two year hiatus so i'm pretty busy with it all! So in love with the cloud serpent mounts ;u;
@Ellen
I shall! :) The cloud serpent mounts are really beautiful! I adore the onyx thundering mount that drops in the Timeless Isle. If someday it dropped for me too.... The serpent questline was fun too to get the flying skill for them. Loved the little hatchling, even though I usually hate dailies with passion.
@Ellen
I shall! :) The cloud serpent mounts are really beautiful! I adore the onyx thundering mount that drops in the Timeless Isle. If someday it dropped for me too.... The serpent questline was fun too to get the flying skill for them. Loved the little hatchling, even though I usually hate dailies with passion.
IXPY.png
@gwineira well I haven't even purchased MoP yet ;n; but the cloud mounts are definitely worth doing it for hehe! too bad my clan doesn't have the achievement for the thundering one, I want it so badly! And it only costs like 3K gold!!
What realm did you play on? :-)
@gwineira well I haven't even purchased MoP yet ;n; but the cloud mounts are definitely worth doing it for hehe! too bad my clan doesn't have the achievement for the thundering one, I want it so badly! And it only costs like 3K gold!!
What realm did you play on? :-)
@Ellen
Oh! You'll love MoP! The area is beautiful. My only real issue with it is that there's just repetitive daily quests wayyy too much.
I play on Stormreaver-EU. It's server filled with Finnish pre-teens... But my guild is there so it's manageable, if I just hide the trade chat. :)
@Ellen
Oh! You'll love MoP! The area is beautiful. My only real issue with it is that there's just repetitive daily quests wayyy too much.
I play on Stormreaver-EU. It's server filled with Finnish pre-teens... But my guild is there so it's manageable, if I just hide the trade chat. :)
IXPY.png
@gwineira I'll probably pre-order it along with the new expansion when my druid hits 85 then! :-)
Oh I'm also from Europe! I'm active in Chamber of Aspects right now since someone we knew played there, I used to be on Shattered Halls but I've lost contact with the people I knew from there so I went for a fresh start!
Do you play any other blizzard games? n-n
@gwineira I'll probably pre-order it along with the new expansion when my druid hits 85 then! :-)
Oh I'm also from Europe! I'm active in Chamber of Aspects right now since someone we knew played there, I used to be on Shattered Halls but I've lost contact with the people I knew from there so I went for a fresh start!
Do you play any other blizzard games? n-n
@Ellen

I played Diablo III a bit, got to around lvl 50 or something with my Wizard. However I enjoy story in games, so it got really boring after a while playing alone, when I had started the story over 3rd time. My friends were way too faster in leveling, so they got so much ahead of me that they didn't include me in their playing anymore, so I got bored and quit. I should try a HC character, would have some point in the repeating griding then too. :D
As for Hearthstone, I tried it for few games, but didn't really get into the card games. :) I've also tried Magic the Gathering, so I had the bottom idea of the game.
Starcraft I've never played.

I mostly play single player RPG's currently. Mass Effect is my ultimate favourite series, also Dragon Age, Skyrim, just started Okami (it's beautiful!), Legend of Zelda and so on.. :)
@Ellen

I played Diablo III a bit, got to around lvl 50 or something with my Wizard. However I enjoy story in games, so it got really boring after a while playing alone, when I had started the story over 3rd time. My friends were way too faster in leveling, so they got so much ahead of me that they didn't include me in their playing anymore, so I got bored and quit. I should try a HC character, would have some point in the repeating griding then too. :D
As for Hearthstone, I tried it for few games, but didn't really get into the card games. :) I've also tried Magic the Gathering, so I had the bottom idea of the game.
Starcraft I've never played.

I mostly play single player RPG's currently. Mass Effect is my ultimate favourite series, also Dragon Age, Skyrim, just started Okami (it's beautiful!), Legend of Zelda and so on.. :)
IXPY.png
@gwineira oh I get what you mean, Diablo isn't so fun to play alone; but I'm more interested in improving and levelling than story lines so :-)

I plan on doing a HC character sometime this summer! Looks so fun; and dangerous owl

Oh I adore Hearthstone, i know what Magic the Gathering is but I've never actually played it. I love collecting all the different cards and cardbacks right now hehe.

I've heard of Okami and Skyrim! The other games you mentioned not so much :-(
@gwineira oh I get what you mean, Diablo isn't so fun to play alone; but I'm more interested in improving and levelling than story lines so :-)

I plan on doing a HC character sometime this summer! Looks so fun; and dangerous owl

Oh I adore Hearthstone, i know what Magic the Gathering is but I've never actually played it. I love collecting all the different cards and cardbacks right now hehe.

I've heard of Okami and Skyrim! The other games you mentioned not so much :-(
Welcome to flight Rising
Welcome to flight Rising
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@crystalwolftear thank you! :-)
@crystalwolftear thank you! :-)
1 2 3