Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | dragon scroll order is messed up
so when you click on a dragon to view it you can click the red arrow to view the next dragon.
but when I do that it isn't the dragon that's actually next to the one I was on. this is kinda annoying and I was wondering if there was a way to fix that. cuz I don't want others scrolling through my dragons to see my starter male than a new baby in a completely different tab (which is what I see)

any suggestions or help is appreciated, thank you.
so when you click on a dragon to view it you can click the red arrow to view the next dragon.
but when I do that it isn't the dragon that's actually next to the one I was on. this is kinda annoying and I was wondering if there was a way to fix that. cuz I don't want others scrolling through my dragons to see my starter male than a new baby in a completely different tab (which is what I see)

any suggestions or help is appreciated, thank you.
howdy yall
@mrwafffles32 Sorry, this is a bug from when the Hibernal Den was added. The good news is that the fix is easy: [quote]In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.[/quote]
@mrwafffles32

Sorry, this is a bug from when the Hibernal Den was added. The good news is that the fix is easy:
Quote:
In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
omg thank u so much.[emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
omg thank u so much.
howdy yall