Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for a SNES Game Name
1 2
They could have been honestly, I dont trust their memory fully. But no, definitely no way there was a downloaded mod. I appreciate all your help so much
They could have been honestly, I dont trust their memory fully. But no, definitely no way there was a downloaded mod. I appreciate all your help so much
There aren't that many first person POV games on the SNES, but one I haven't seen pop up in here is Faceball 2000. There isn't much of what you described in your post but it seems like we've tossed most of them out there. Are you certain it was the SNES?
There aren't that many first person POV games on the SNES, but one I haven't seen pop up in here is Faceball 2000. There isn't much of what you described in your post but it seems like we've tossed most of them out there. Are you certain it was the SNES?
Family claims its SNES but after whats been thrown here, I highly doubt it. I can start looking at N64 games as well as thats the next thing that came out and could possibly be it.
Family claims its SNES but after whats been thrown here, I highly doubt it. I can start looking at N64 games as well as thats the next thing that came out and could possibly be it.
1 2