Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 436 437
@Pandamoniaz @DarkwingDove @Vovina @MythicalViper @pooses
you get the slots, please read the rules and fill the form in 24hours, thank you!

@Brivatti @AardRinn
if there is any slot left i will ask you><
@Pandamoniaz @DarkwingDove @Vovina @MythicalViper @pooses
you get the slots, please read the rules and fill the form in 24hours, thank you!

@Brivatti @AardRinn
if there is any slot left i will ask you><
@nilah

Thanks! Out of curiosity, do you do real-life currency commissions anywhere? Or just FR on here?
@nilah

Thanks! Out of curiosity, do you do real-life currency commissions anywhere? Or just FR on here?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
I only accept RMB(CNY) in a few cases, and the price will be quite expensive. I would not recommend it.
@AardRinn
I only accept RMB(CNY) in a few cases, and the price will be quite expensive. I would not recommend it.
@nilah
user name and user ID: pooses 82994
Type: sketch flat color
Design: no
Ref pictures:
vasily
please refer to other rules for details
Details: he has pointy ears
Describe: he is a vampire businessman who is always smiling!
Payment:gem
@nilah
user name and user ID: pooses 82994
Type: sketch flat color
Ref pictures:
vasily
please refer to other rules for details
Details: he has pointy ears
Describe: he is a vampire businessman who is always smiling!
Payment:gem
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@nilah

No worries, just thought I'd ask! Thanks!
@nilah

No worries, just thought I'd ask! Thanks!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
aaaa I missed again

I'd love a ping if someone backs out <3
aaaa I missed again

I'd love a ping if someone backs out <3
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@pooses
please, please provide a ref that meet your describe... i would't change your design if it possible!
@pooses
please, please provide a ref that meet your describe... i would't change your design if it possible!
@nilah Thank you so much!

user name and user ID: Vovina #10300
Type: sketch, simple color
Ref pictures: Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x). If you have trouble seeing the details because of the toyhouse watermark, please let me know and I can authorize you or PM you unwatermarked versions!
Details:
- His sclera (the "whites" of the eyes) are black, and his irises are red. He has two additional red eyes below each main eye, for a total of six.
- He has a set of sharp fangs on the upper jaw where the canines are.
- His hair is primarily black, with red streaks on some strands near his face. The section on the left side of his face (right, if looking at his face), is separated in to two main parts and tied close to his chin, with a gap in the middle where his face shows through.
- His four main wings on his back are semi-transparent, and silver with red tips. The wings on his shoulder are solid silver; some have red tips and some do not (the placement does not matter and does not need to be replicated exactly).
- The patterns on his coat, vest, and wings do not need to be replicated exactly and can be simplified.
Describe: Please feel free to draw with you imagination! Expression and pose would be up to you, and you would be free to simplify his outfit details however you would like.
Payment: Treasure
@nilah Thank you so much!

user name and user ID: Vovina #10300
Type: sketch, simple color
Ref pictures: Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x). If you have trouble seeing the details because of the toyhouse watermark, please let me know and I can authorize you or PM you unwatermarked versions!
Details:
- His sclera (the "whites" of the eyes) are black, and his irises are red. He has two additional red eyes below each main eye, for a total of six.
- He has a set of sharp fangs on the upper jaw where the canines are.
- His hair is primarily black, with red streaks on some strands near his face. The section on the left side of his face (right, if looking at his face), is separated in to two main parts and tied close to his chin, with a gap in the middle where his face shows through.
- His four main wings on his back are semi-transparent, and silver with red tips. The wings on his shoulder are solid silver; some have red tips and some do not (the placement does not matter and does not need to be replicated exactly).
- The patterns on his coat, vest, and wings do not need to be replicated exactly and can be simplified.
Describe: Please feel free to draw with you imagination! Expression and pose would be up to you, and you would be free to simplify his outfit details however you would like.
Payment: Treasure
r6J6MbS.png
@nilah it's ok, i removed the request! no need to change anything. he has a full body reference on toyhouse but is it clear enough?
@nilah it's ok, i removed the request! no need to change anything. he has a full body reference on toyhouse but is it clear enough?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@nilah
user name and user ID: Pandamoniaz #101584
Type: Sketch - flat color (just the one!)
Ref pictures: link!
Details: The braid, piercings, and ponytail that comes around the shoulder please! There's another artist's bust which has the details done a bit better than my ref.
Describe: Lazy, laidback artist. Very gentle personality. Always a bit tired!
Payment: Gem!
@nilah
user name and user ID: Pandamoniaz #101584
Type: Sketch - flat color (just the one!)
Ref pictures: link!
Details: The braid, piercings, and ponytail that comes around the shoulder please! There's another artist's bust which has the details done a bit better than my ref.
Describe: Lazy, laidback artist. Very gentle personality. Always a bit tired!
Payment: Gem!
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 436 437