Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 123 124
@Straka
fhsdfkj HAHAHA- but no that's completely fair and please do simplify! And yeah- I'm happy to do that, sounds just fine by me! Otherwise, you can also just shoot for what's comfortable for you and invoice me with what you end up with :P sending CR for the 1.75kg for now.
@Straka
fhsdfkj HAHAHA- but no that's completely fair and please do simplify! And yeah- I'm happy to do that, sounds just fine by me! Otherwise, you can also just shoot for what's comfortable for you and invoice me with what you end up with :P sending CR for the 1.75kg for now.
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Straka

[sharp inhale]
Hoooooly hell, that is terrifying in the best possible way. I LOVE it. Honestly, this is exactly what I wanted, the magma-resembling coloration is actual perfection, and the monster itself is just striking in a way that I can't word. The fins, the EYES, just, damn. And I am downright gobsmacked that you put something like this together in 40 minutes?! Good grief. Thank you very much, no changes needed whatsoever. I am definitely sending over some kind of tip in a minute here.
@Straka

[sharp inhale]
Hoooooly hell, that is terrifying in the best possible way. I LOVE it. Honestly, this is exactly what I wanted, the magma-resembling coloration is actual perfection, and the monster itself is just striking in a way that I can't word. The fins, the EYES, just, damn. And I am downright gobsmacked that you put something like this together in 40 minutes?! Good grief. Thank you very much, no changes needed whatsoever. I am definitely sending over some kind of tip in a minute here.
BEPjgXW.png
a quick 6-minute sketch for @Nebbi - hope you like it!! c: [img]https://imgur.com/JnksyBa.png[/img]
a quick 6-minute sketch for @Nebbi - hope you like it!! c:
JnksyBa.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Joule @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @DragonVet @DeusExAltum @wolvykasu

Got another FR slot open if anyone’s interested!
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Joule @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @DragonVet @DeusExAltum @wolvykasu

Got another FR slot open if anyone’s interested!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
AW YEAH!! I LOVE IT!!!
AW YEAH!! I LOVE IT!!!
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Straka Question! Right now you have one FR slot open and no USD slots. Would you be okay with me taking a slot for USD? USD is more flexible for you so I'd rather give you the option of that rather than fake money (especially with COVID around). If you prefer, I can buy gems for you.

I would love nothing more than to commission you again! I love the bot boy you made for me before!
@Straka Question! Right now you have one FR slot open and no USD slots. Would you be okay with me taking a slot for USD? USD is more flexible for you so I'd rather give you the option of that rather than fake money (especially with COVID around). If you prefer, I can buy gems for you.

I would love nothing more than to commission you again! I love the bot boy you made for me before!
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
Mark! eyes emoji
Mark! eyes emoji
@McGenjis - Oh, hello there, nice to see ya again!
While I do significantly prefer USD, I’m a bit hesitant about taking too many USD slots at once simply because it’s harder to refund if something were to happen (and it’s a bit stressful sitting on a bunch of money from commissions I haven’t finished yet LMAO). However- I’m totally ok with reserving a USD slot for you and then sending you an invoice once I finish the one I’m currently working on, if that would be ok with you? :> I’d have to finish a bunch of commissions before I got to yours anyway, so it wouldn’t affect wait time too much. ^^
@McGenjis - Oh, hello there, nice to see ya again!
While I do significantly prefer USD, I’m a bit hesitant about taking too many USD slots at once simply because it’s harder to refund if something were to happen (and it’s a bit stressful sitting on a bunch of money from commissions I haven’t finished yet LMAO). However- I’m totally ok with reserving a USD slot for you and then sending you an invoice once I finish the one I’m currently working on, if that would be ok with you? :> I’d have to finish a bunch of commissions before I got to yours anyway, so it wouldn’t affect wait time too much. ^^
@Straka That sounds perfect, let me just settle on what I'd like commissioned (I know I want your art just not what I want yet lmao) today and then I'll PM you my PayPal info and the prompt!
@Straka That sounds perfect, let me just settle on what I'd like commissioned (I know I want your art just not what I want yet lmao) today and then I'll PM you my PayPal info and the prompt!
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 123 124