Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125
I love it thank you so much! [emoji=heart size=1]
I love it thank you so much!
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
I like your new signature! ^^
I like your new signature! ^^
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@ratjima - Here’s part 1! This guy was honestly so much fun to draw [i]I love him so much[/i]. I hope you like it but lemme know if you’d like me to make any changes! I’ll hopefully finish up the second one in the next day or two :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zflbzng.png[/img]
@ratjima - Here’s part 1! This guy was honestly so much fun to draw I love him so much. I hope you like it but lemme know if you’d like me to make any changes! I’ll hopefully finish up the second one in the next day or two :>
Zflbzng.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Joule - oh, thank you! :3c it was bugging me how blurry the other one was when I shrunk it down so I had to change it hgkjh
@Joule - oh, thank you! :3c it was bugging me how blurry the other one was when I shrunk it down so I had to change it hgkjh
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka

he looks absolutely perfect!!!!
@Straka

he looks absolutely perfect!!!!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@ratjima I messed around with some different brushes for this one and I think it turned out pretty nice! Once again, feel free to let me know if you’d like me to make any changes :> [img]https://imgur.com/3XesqGf.png[/img]
@ratjima I messed around with some different brushes for this one and I think it turned out pretty nice! Once again, feel free to let me know if you’d like me to make any changes :>
3XesqGf.png
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Joule @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust
If at any point you’d like to be removed from the pinglist, or if you’re on the general pinglist and would like to be moved to FRC only, please feel free to let me know c:

Got another USD slot open!
@Sigursson @Chivalry @AbyssSlayer @YuriLeclerc @Joule @Alpestris @Caninae @SarcasticHawke @ridill @Luunai @cnicht @SnailMuffin @mystiki @EchoGhost @Skydust
If at any point you’d like to be removed from the pinglist, or if you’re on the general pinglist and would like to be moved to FRC only, please feel free to let me know c:

Got another USD slot open!
@Straka

they look fantastic! the only thing I'd ask is if you could add their 2 sets of snakebite piercings? other than that they're spot on!
@Straka

they look fantastic! the only thing I'd ask is if you could add their 2 sets of snakebite piercings? other than that they're spot on!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Straka

my time has come!! can I snag the usd slot and fill out the order form when I get to the pc?
@Straka

my time has come!! can I snag the usd slot and fill out the order form when I get to the pc?
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
Dragon/character image: Prince Rian's Toyhouse link, and my primary reference
Payment offer: $20
Other info: Rian is a prince, 37th in the line so really minor royalty. He has a thing for rubies, and a thing for imbibing too much. He spends his time hopping to various pubs throughout the galaxy on his private ship (hey even minor royalty has perks) and getting his friends tipsy. He can usually be seen with a long stemmed flute of sparkly liquid in his talons and a sheepish grin on his face. He knows he's a lush. Knowing is the first step, right?
Dragon/character image: Prince Rian's Toyhouse link, and my primary reference
Payment offer: $20
Other info: Rian is a prince, 37th in the line so really minor royalty. He has a thing for rubies, and a thing for imbibing too much. He spends his time hopping to various pubs throughout the galaxy on his private ship (hey even minor royalty has perks) and getting his friends tipsy. He can usually be seen with a long stemmed flute of sparkly liquid in his talons and a sheepish grin on his face. He knows he's a lush. Knowing is the first step, right?
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 124 125