Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Chicken Smoothie (C$109+pets/items)
1 2
[center]Selling most of my Chicken Smoothie stuff off for FR! Any open groups and all of my items are fair game for offers. I'm also looking to sell my C$ for 1C$ = 5g OR 5000t. I'll accept treasure at 1:1000 too! [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4282922&p=129390816#p129390816]Here is my forum post on Chicken Smoothie[/url], feel free to post either here or there! Items I am looking for: [item=boneyard tatters][item=lightning sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=primary gene: wasp][item=secondary gene: constellation] I am also willing to look at very specific gen 1 / low digit dragon trades. The dragons I'm looking for are as follows: Male gen 1 Shadow primal (unbred, any colors/genes) Male gen 1 Lightning primal (unbred, any colors/genes) Male gen 1 Lightning multigaze (unbred) Male gen 1 Plague multigaze (unbred) Any Plague or Lightning 5-6 digit dragons All of these I would be willing to turn into scatter projects but I will pay more for those with colors that I like! [/center]
Selling most of my Chicken Smoothie stuff off for FR! Any open groups and all of my items are fair game for offers. I'm also looking to sell my C$ for 1C$ = 5g OR 5000t. I'll accept treasure at 1:1000 too!

Here is my forum post on Chicken Smoothie, feel free to post either here or there!

Items I am looking for:
Boneyard Tatters Lightning Sprite Shadow Sprite Tri-Color Scatterscroll Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Constellation

I am also willing to look at very specific gen 1 / low digit dragon trades. The dragons I'm looking for are as follows:
Male gen 1 Shadow primal (unbred, any colors/genes)
Male gen 1 Lightning primal (unbred, any colors/genes)
Male gen 1 Lightning multigaze (unbred)
Male gen 1 Plague multigaze (unbred)
Any Plague or Lightning 5-6 digit dragons
All of these I would be willing to turn into scatter projects but I will pay more for those with colors that I like!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@opus do you have any other wl items? i'm interested in these but not sure of the last three's prices
here
here
here
and here
@opus do you have any other wl items? i'm interested in these but not sure of the last three's prices
here
here
here
and here
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot
Unfortunately there isn't much else I'm looking for as far as items go but I would price the two 2018 rares at 15g/kt per pet and the 2013 rare at 65g/kt!
@tatobot
Unfortunately there isn't much else I'm looking for as far as items go but I would price the two 2018 rares at 15g/kt per pet and the 2013 rare at 65g/kt!
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@opus Hey! I'm wondering what sort of thing you're looking for for this pet [img]https://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.php?k=7D81358345459CCE665AAFDBCDE7D96A&bg=e0f6b2.jpeg[/img] If you're willing to trade it!
@opus
Hey! I'm wondering what sort of thing you're looking for for this pet
pic.php?k=7D81358345459CCE665AAFDBCDE7D96A&bg=e0f6b2.jpeg
If you're willing to trade it!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
i'd take either 300kt/g for it, or either an unhatched shadow, plague or lightning egg!
@ImpossibleJedi4
i'd take either 300kt/g for it, or either an unhatched shadow, plague or lightning egg!
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
Alas I have an unhatched water egg XD I'll have to pass this time, good luck with your sales!
Alas I have an unhatched water egg XD I'll have to pass this time, good luck with your sales!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@opus

I have 1mil treasure I can trade you for your 200C$.
@opus

I have 1mil treasure I can trade you for your 200C$.
@Silverdni
that’d be great!! my username on CS is DESTROYA, lmk your username and i’ll send the trade :)
@Silverdni
that’d be great!! my username on CS is DESTROYA, lmk your username and i’ll send the trade :)
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@opus

My username on CS is the same as the one I use here (Silverdni) I'll send the treasure over shortly. Thank you
@opus

My username on CS is the same as the one I use here (Silverdni) I'll send the treasure over shortly. Thank you
@opus

Hello, back again. I got 1.2kGems for 240C$. Although I'm not sure if you have anymore C$ since your Chicken Smoothie post says a different amount of C$.
@opus

Hello, back again. I got 1.2kGems for 240C$. Although I'm not sure if you have anymore C$ since your Chicken Smoothie post says a different amount of C$.
1 2