Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Accadacca's [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3
@Zonemod

Not much, a 100kt will be enough.
@Zonemod

Not much, a 100kt will be enough.
@ACDC
awesome! ill send it right away~
@ACDC
awesome! ill send it right away~
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@ACDC
Could I be on your ping list?
And if you ever branch out to more than busts too I have a mighty need and a full time job >.>
@ACDC
Could I be on your ping list?
And if you ever branch out to more than busts too I have a mighty need and a full time job >.>
MZE2TKN.png
@Lykanth

What were you interested in? Half-body or full body? I will soon revamp my shop and those will be available.
@Lykanth

What were you interested in? Half-body or full body? I will soon revamp my shop and those will be available.
@ACDC
Yes and yes! Depending on your comfort level with muscled furry characters the answer is yes.
Basically I'd do a bust see how it goes and if you continue being awesome(Like I suspect!) I'd probably commission a few more things too depending on your work load/comfort level!
I have a nice store of gems, treasure, and income that when I find a good artist I plan on tossing $ at!
@ACDC
Yes and yes! Depending on your comfort level with muscled furry characters the answer is yes.
Basically I'd do a bust see how it goes and if you continue being awesome(Like I suspect!) I'd probably commission a few more things too depending on your work load/comfort level!
I have a nice store of gems, treasure, and income that when I find a good artist I plan on tossing $ at!
MZE2TKN.png
Open again, 2 slots available!

@AwesomeTeaPot @Lykanth
Open again, 2 slots available!

@AwesomeTeaPot @Lykanth
^
^
^
^
^
^
^