Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Genes [O] Discounted Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Licorictus
Thank youuuu! Just waiting for Cherub to stock in the marketplace!
@Licorictus
Thank youuuu! Just waiting for Cherub to stock in the marketplace!
@Licorictus

I got a Scroll of Eternal Youth that I can pay with for one colored/shaded headshot.

I'm interested in getting a shaded headshot of this anthro OC, please.

Reference #1
Reference #2
@Licorictus

I got a Scroll of Eternal Youth that I can pay with for one colored/shaded headshot.

I'm interested in getting a shaded headshot of this anthro OC, please.

Reference #1
Reference #2
y0YshUu.png
@Allandra Oh, they all look lovely! I'd love to draw your WoW character, if that's alright with you! :O

If you're still interested, you can send me Slime via CR!
@Allandra Oh, they all look lovely! I'd love to draw your WoW character, if that's alright with you! :O

e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Enoch Right on! I love drawing reptiles - I'm totally down to draw them a portrait! I'll get to it ASAP once you send me the CR! :D
@Enoch Right on! I love drawing reptiles - I'm totally down to draw them a portrait! I'll get to it ASAP once you send me the CR! :D
[quote name="Licorictus" date="2020-04-02 16:26:48" ] @Allandra Oh, they all look lovely! I'd love to draw your WoW character, if that's alright with you! :O If you're still interested, you can send me Slime via CR! [/quote] @Licorictus yea that would be great! :D
Licorictus wrote on 2020-04-02 16:26:48:

@Licorictus yea that would be great! :D
@Byakko
Hey! I'll be getting started on your pieces real soon! Do you have any specifics in mind for poses/expressions/personalities I should keep in mind/etc.?
@Byakko
Hey! I'll be getting started on your pieces real soon! Do you have any specifics in mind for poses/expressions/personalities I should keep in mind/etc.?
@Licorictus
Both characters are angry jerks! Angry/snarly/intimidating expressions are fine! Not too picky on poses or expressions so anything is good really :o
@Licorictus
Both characters are angry jerks! Angry/snarly/intimidating expressions are fine! Not too picky on poses or expressions so anything is good really :o
@Byakko Right on! Love me some big grumps :O
@Byakko Right on! Love me some big grumps :O
@Licorictus

Sorry for the wait; I was offline.

I've just sent the payment through the crossroads!
@Licorictus

Sorry for the wait; I was offline.

I've just sent the payment through the crossroads!
y0YshUu.png
@licorictus hello may i please have some art of my swamp baby i have a bee gene :3c [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27066935] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270670/27066935_350.png[/img] [/url]
@licorictus

hello may i please have some art of my swamp baby i have a bee gene :3c

27066935_350.png
ZlcufjY.png Oliver | | He/Him tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo4_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6