Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For: 1x1 RP Partners
1 2
@Eaglerider
Crime has yet to be taken.

So if you want to discuss the plot and characters you can PM me and we can go from there.
@Eaglerider
Crime has yet to be taken.

So if you want to discuss the plot and characters you can PM me and we can go from there.
Bump
Bump
@lukanaro

Still interested? It's ok if not just curious
@lukanaro

Still interested? It's ok if not just curious
@Eaglerider

Yes, I am. You can message me if you would like.
@Eaglerider

Yes, I am. You can message me if you would like.
@lukanaro

id be interested in a Lab experiment x handler/scientist or freak x watcher! im fine with mxf or mxm if romance is to be involved!

ive also got a good few ocs that could fit either role so whichever you want i can probably take the other spot!
@lukanaro

id be interested in a Lab experiment x handler/scientist or freak x watcher! im fine with mxf or mxm if romance is to be involved!

ive also got a good few ocs that could fit either role so whichever you want i can probably take the other spot!
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@lukanaro

I thought i did... did I message wrong person?
@lukanaro

I thought i did... did I message wrong person?
@s0bble Either is good. I think I would like to do the scientist x experiment. I would be the experiment character though. If you want to discuss plot please message me.
@s0bble Either is good. I think I would like to do the scientist x experiment. I would be the experiment character though. If you want to discuss plot please message me.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Finally got back to this site after a stressful year. I hope to start some new role plays. PM me or just post here if you are interested.
Finally got back to this site after a stressful year. I hope to start some new role plays. PM me or just post here if you are interested.
1 2