Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who do you have a crush on
1 2 3 4
here can post who your crush is or your favorite crush of anyone where it from movie,games,show or whatever don't be shy
here can post who your crush is or your favorite crush of anyone where it from movie,games,show or whatever don't be shy
Not On Much Busy Life And Stress
Garrus Vakarian and that sniper rifle... MMF!
Garrus Vakarian and that sniper rifle... MMF!
212jTTF.jpg
dogs

(don't take this seriously i just think it's Hilarious how i used to be so gung ho about crushes + relationships + now i'm like 'nah, son' like ok)
dogs

(don't take this seriously i just think it's Hilarious how i used to be so gung ho about crushes + relationships + now i'm like 'nah, son' like ok)
ivan, it/he pronouns
....can I have a crush on some of my dragons.?.. I mean really...
....can I have a crush on some of my dragons.?.. I mean really...
Untitled_Artwork.png
Still that guy who I never confessed to .. :)

(Also on some TV series characters. I mean .. come on.. some of them are way too hot ;u;)
Still that guy who I never confessed to .. :)

(Also on some TV series characters. I mean .. come on.. some of them are way too hot ;u;)
5zITnU3.png
Hook from Once....yep I admit it >:
Hook from Once....yep I admit it >:
Marmacooooonnnnn
Marmacooooonnnnn
cFb2Znk.png
Well, there's this guy in real life... *grins idiotically* Otherwise, I always liked Jayfeather from the Warriors Series. He's cool. Also the Wolverine. And a few of my own characters.

And Starscream. I love that guy! TRANSFORMERS FOR THE WIN!
Well, there's this guy in real life... *grins idiotically* Otherwise, I always liked Jayfeather from the Warriors Series. He's cool. Also the Wolverine. And a few of my own characters.

And Starscream. I love that guy! TRANSFORMERS FOR THE WIN!
legend_of_screepa_by_goldenbasilisk123-d7fknq9.png
  1. Matt Miller - Saints Row
  2. SILAS HOPE - CHOICE OF VAMPIRES - ******* REST IN PIECES MY ONE TRUE LOVE I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE ON ME
  3. my girlfriend i guess
i am so angry over Silas Hope. You either let him fight in the war and get himself killed or turn him on the spot and watch him kill himself in the sun. There is no other option. This game is ******* pointless. What the ****. Why give me romance options if you're just gonna kill everyone I court. I hate this game. I hate the website it's hosted on. Burn it to the ground.
  1. Matt Miller - Saints Row
  2. SILAS HOPE - CHOICE OF VAMPIRES - ******* REST IN PIECES MY ONE TRUE LOVE I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE ON ME
  3. my girlfriend i guess
i am so angry over Silas Hope. You either let him fight in the war and get himself killed or turn him on the spot and watch him kill himself in the sun. There is no other option. This game is ******* pointless. What the ****. Why give me romance options if you're just gonna kill everyone I court. I hate this game. I hate the website it's hosted on. Burn it to the ground.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
Whispers besides this guy and this lady irl....

@KingCrowley
we might have to share a certain turian sshshh

and ofc there's always the lovely Predaking from transformers prime (woops dragons everywhere)
also soundwave (all versions of him) bc yes my child

also maleficent (disney and ouat) CAN I GET A HECK YEAH
this list is infinite these are just who come to mind ;-;
Whispers besides this guy and this lady irl....

@KingCrowley
we might have to share a certain turian sshshh

and ofc there's always the lovely Predaking from transformers prime (woops dragons everywhere)
also soundwave (all versions of him) bc yes my child

also maleficent (disney and ouat) CAN I GET A HECK YEAH
this list is infinite these are just who come to mind ;-;
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
1 2 3 4