Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klepto's Realistic Portraits [3 SLOTS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
@UltraNumbed self ping because damn is your art impressive. I'd love to order a commission some day.
@UltraNumbed self ping because damn is your art impressive. I'd love to order a commission some day.
Oufkzg8.png
@UltraNumbed Thanks [emoji=heart size=1]
@UltraNumbed Thanks
ZtXivnz.png
[b]NORMAL HEADSHOT FORM[/b] [b]Nickname[/b]: Lib [b]Character Name[/b]: Pericles [b]References[/b]: [url=https://imgur.com/a/iSPIET8]Images[/url] [quote]With an architectural face shaped by sloping lines and symmetrical curves, the curiously pale lad looked like a little living statue. His bone-white hair was kept clean and short, often groomed back or tidily parted, yet there lay a hint of waves he seemed set on suppressing. They exposed themselves through a single curl, a rebellious lock which tended to deviate despite the good intent of sculpting wax. His silver stare was often mild, lidded in a state of serenity or illuminated with the glow of inspiration. Freckles form a fixed galaxy from one cheek to the next as a subtle smattering of grey flecks. He had a scholarly sort of nose with a definitive bump to the bridge, seeming specifically structured for the purpose of sustaining spectacles. Somewhat tall, slightly skinny, his body is long and lean in the fitting fashion of a bookworm.[/quote] [b]Ethnicity[/b]: English [b]Color or B/W?[/b]: Color [b]Add-Ons[/b]: Grey freckles, glasses [b]BG Add-Ons[/b]: Hand, wand prop, clothing [b]Pose[/b]: Holding wand besides or slightly behind head [b]Expression[/b]: Surprised, but mildly. I guess you could call that curious ;) ? Not smiling, but not frowning or upset either. Neutral, with slightly arched eyebrows. [b]Background Color[/b]: Black, grey, or Ravenclaw blue [b]Would you like to be linked back to if I repost the finished commission?[/b]: You don't have to! [b]Any other notes or descriptions?[/b]: Please hmu on Discord if you have any questions or need better references! Thank you @kleptoxmaniac <3
NORMAL HEADSHOT FORM

Nickname: Lib
Character Name: Pericles
References: Images
Quote:
With an architectural face shaped by sloping lines and symmetrical curves, the curiously pale lad looked like a little living statue. His bone-white hair was kept clean and short, often groomed back or tidily parted, yet there lay a hint of waves he seemed set on suppressing. They exposed themselves through a single curl, a rebellious lock which tended to deviate despite the good intent of sculpting wax. His silver stare was often mild, lidded in a state of serenity or illuminated with the glow of inspiration. Freckles form a fixed galaxy from one cheek to the next as a subtle smattering of grey flecks. He had a scholarly sort of nose with a definitive bump to the bridge, seeming specifically structured for the purpose of sustaining spectacles. Somewhat tall, slightly skinny, his body is long and lean in the fitting fashion of a bookworm.
Ethnicity: English

Color or B/W?: Color
Add-Ons: Grey freckles, glasses
BG Add-Ons: Hand, wand prop, clothing

Pose: Holding wand besides or slightly behind head
Expression: Surprised, but mildly. I guess you could call that curious ;) ? Not smiling, but not frowning or upset either. Neutral, with slightly arched eyebrows.
Background Color: Black, grey, or Ravenclaw blue

Would you like to be linked back to if I repost the finished commission?:
You don't have to!

Any other notes or descriptions?:
Please hmu on Discord if you have any questions or need better references!

Thank you @kleptoxmaniac <3
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gXWIHnc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/InWIuXZ.png[/img] <3
gXWIHnc.png
InWIuXZ.png
<3
ZtXivnz.png
bump!
bump!
ZtXivnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9