Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CANCELLED! REFUNDS IN PROGRESS
1 2 3
@StarlightWinter
I joined in March, so I am eligible for the free ticket. However, since funds are a bit low, I'll send for more tickets later.
@StarlightWinter
I joined in March, so I am eligible for the free ticket. However, since funds are a bit low, I'll send for more tickets later.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
@madeleinee welcome to FR! And alright! Good luck!
@madeleinee welcome to FR! And alright! Good luck!
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
Hi there @StarlightWinter I joined Feb 29th (lol kind of March) and wanted to purchase a ticket! Am I still able to? Thank you ????
Hi there @StarlightWinter I joined Feb 29th (lol kind of March) and wanted to purchase a ticket! Am I still able to? Thank you ????
@LaJenniBenni yes you are! Since you joined in 2020, tickets are half-off if you use gems or treasusre. Good luck!
@LaJenniBenni yes you are! Since you joined in 2020, tickets are half-off if you use gems or treasusre. Good luck!

@StarlightWinter Yayyyy!!! I’ll send payment along, thank you so much!!! ???? ???? ????
@StarlightWinter Yayyyy!!! I’ll send payment along, thank you so much!!! ???? ???? ????
@LaJenniBenni no problem! I wanted to make it accessible for everyone!
@LaJenniBenni no problem! I wanted to make it accessible for everyone!

Hahaha all my smiley faces turned into question marks I see lol I meant : ) : ) : )
To smile Lolol thank you again we noobies appreciate it!
Hahaha all my smiley faces turned into question marks I see lol I meant : ) : ) : )
To smile Lolol thank you again we noobies appreciate it!
I'll joinnnnn! XD
I'll joinnnnn! XD
@VeggieTable babeeeeee whyyyyy
@VeggieTable babeeeeee whyyyyy

I’d love to buy a ticket, and I think since I joined a couple days ago I am eligible for a free ticket as well! I will send payment when I get back on in the morning <3
I’d love to buy a ticket, and I think since I joined a couple days ago I am eligible for a free ticket as well! I will send payment when I get back on in the morning <3
1 2 3