Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Seeking] Artist to turn Feral > Anthro!
Ok so I just got this SWEET new character. And I love them. Love them so much. Such a good bean. But the only problem is, their ref is 100% feral. And... I don't RP straight up ferals? Characters with Feral forms? Yes. But not straight up ferals.

So I am seeking someone to take this character, and turn them Anthro.

https://toyhou.se/4598712.toshiko

This is the character in question. Looking for a more androgynous body-type. No 'Hair; exactly, just scruff atop the head. Something like a Muzzle/Mask/Bandages over their mouth, as they can't speak due to that... Tentacle situation. So they hide it.

Clothing, if you do such, I would like to be more... Period-type? The place I RP is not modern.

Anyways have TONS of gems so. Name your price. Drop examples. And let's gooooo.
Ok so I just got this SWEET new character. And I love them. Love them so much. Such a good bean. But the only problem is, their ref is 100% feral. And... I don't RP straight up ferals? Characters with Feral forms? Yes. But not straight up ferals.

So I am seeking someone to take this character, and turn them Anthro.

https://toyhou.se/4598712.toshiko

This is the character in question. Looking for a more androgynous body-type. No 'Hair; exactly, just scruff atop the head. Something like a Muzzle/Mask/Bandages over their mouth, as they can't speak due to that... Tentacle situation. So they hide it.

Clothing, if you do such, I would like to be more... Period-type? The place I RP is not modern.

Anyways have TONS of gems so. Name your price. Drop examples. And let's gooooo.
Sketchbook Thread
I can do this if you'd like! Give me a second to pull up examples for you- I've improved quite a lot since I last sold art, so I need to gather up more recent samples.

Price is going to depend on how much of the body you want shown- will quote exacts as soon as I edit to add examples.
I can do this if you'd like! Give me a second to pull up examples for you- I've improved quite a lot since I last sold art, so I need to gather up more recent samples.

Price is going to depend on how much of the body you want shown- will quote exacts as soon as I edit to add examples.
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
[Bump]
[Bump]
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot I can try my hand at it! All I need to know if whether you'd prefer digitigrade or plantigrade legs, and some other ideas for body type if you have any (thin and lanky, more built, etc) And whether you're looking for a clean lined image or whether more sketch-like and rough is fine! My examples are all here, my pricing is very flexible, and we can discuss a price if my style is to your liking: https://munchcatto.weebly.com/ I don't get around to much anthro art, but I'm fairly confident in my grasp of them regardless. This one example is a little older, but the closest I have on hand right now. I highly encourage you to check my website as well. ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/9wpMXfS.png[/img]
@Blot

I can try my hand at it! All I need to know if whether you'd prefer digitigrade or plantigrade legs, and some other ideas for body type if you have any (thin and lanky, more built, etc)
And whether you're looking for a clean lined image or whether more sketch-like and rough is fine!
My examples are all here, my pricing is very flexible, and we can discuss a price if my style is to your liking:
https://munchcatto.weebly.com/

I don't get around to much anthro art, but I'm fairly confident in my grasp of them regardless.
This one example is a little older, but the closest I have on hand right now. I highly encourage you to check my website as well. ^^

9wpMXfS.png
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto

LOL! THAT'S ACTUALLY MY CHAR IN THE ART.

But yes!! Sketch-like would be lovely!! I love the two pieces you've done for me so far <3

I'd like Digigrade legs, and a more slim body type if possible? They're fairly androgynous looking, with a lean towards feminine {I.E. small chest, wider hips, ect}

Just hit me up with a total in price :D
@Munchcatto

LOL! THAT'S ACTUALLY MY CHAR IN THE ART.

But yes!! Sketch-like would be lovely!! I love the two pieces you've done for me so far <3

I'd like Digigrade legs, and a more slim body type if possible? They're fairly androgynous looking, with a lean towards feminine {I.E. small chest, wider hips, ect}

Just hit me up with a total in price :D
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot

OH NOW I REMEMBER TOO OMG HAHAHA man my memory is horrid

Hello!!! It's good to see you again :D I hope you're well!!

And of course all of that is possible! You'd like.. a front view, front and back, or something else entirely? c: Since it'll be quickly colored sketching, how does 1200g per fullbody view sound?
@Blot

OH NOW I REMEMBER TOO OMG HAHAHA man my memory is horrid

Hello!!! It's good to see you again :D I hope you're well!!

And of course all of that is possible! You'd like.. a front view, front and back, or something else entirely? c: Since it'll be quickly colored sketching, how does 1200g per fullbody view sound?
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto - Haha! Well enough, I suppose!

And yes um. Front and back would be lovely!!! And maybe a head short or waist up like you did for my kitty cat?

1200g sounds perfect :3
@Munchcatto - Haha! Well enough, I suppose!

And yes um. Front and back would be lovely!!! And maybe a head short or waist up like you did for my kitty cat?

1200g sounds perfect :3
Sketchbook Thread
@Blot

Alrighty, so you'd basically like a full simple ref, aye?
front, back, headshot, waistup, color palette and any other small necessary details, how about a total of 3000g for all that? ^_^
@Blot

Alrighty, so you'd basically like a full simple ref, aye?
front, back, headshot, waistup, color palette and any other small necessary details, how about a total of 3000g for all that? ^_^
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto - Perfect!
@Munchcatto - Perfect!
Sketchbook Thread