Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@aviians I would love any 3 of the below familars if they are still available. Thank you so much for doing this!

Spirit of Earth, Spirit of Fire, Spirit of Light, Obscuring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Glamourtail Hopper, Longneck Vigilante, Mistyhollow Agent, Longneck Lampooner, Mock Firebird, Murkmirth Ambassador, Summer Sphinx, Torrent Tricktail or River Muck.
@aviians I would love any 3 of the below familars if they are still available. Thank you so much for doing this!

Spirit of Earth, Spirit of Fire, Spirit of Light, Obscuring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Glamourtail Hopper, Longneck Vigilante, Mistyhollow Agent, Longneck Lampooner, Mock Firebird, Murkmirth Ambassador, Summer Sphinx, Torrent Tricktail or River Muck.
Lqph2GZ.gif
@aviians May I have Deepwater Traveller, Mesacliff Royal, and Maren Wavesinger please? Thanks a bunch, and no trouble if you don’t have them anymore!

@aviians May I have Deepwater Traveller, Mesacliff Royal, and Maren Wavesinger please? Thanks a bunch, and no trouble if you don’t have them anymore!

KFD4SqC.jpg
@aviians id love the thornhide floron, spirit of fire, and any other random familiar? thank you ! this is very nice!
@aviians id love the thornhide floron, spirit of fire, and any other random familiar? thank you ! this is very nice!
CvyoOwu.png
Thanks for doing this! May I please have the Wavespell Seer, Swallowtail Jumper, and Sweetsong reaper please?

I tried to read through the thread to see what was already claimed, but if you don’t have any of these than I’d love to have either the Turbocharged Creeper, Quetzeel, Rivermouth Flatbill, or Satin Rambra!
Thanks for doing this! May I please have the Wavespell Seer, Swallowtail Jumper, and Sweetsong reaper please?

I tried to read through the thread to see what was already claimed, but if you don’t have any of these than I’d love to have either the Turbocharged Creeper, Quetzeel, Rivermouth Flatbill, or Satin Rambra!
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
@aviians In order of preference:
1. Any festival familiars from 2018 or earlier! (Older preferred, but whatever you can spare; I'm particularly interested in the Deadland Disciple (!!!) or the Spirit of Fire)
2. Malevolent Spirit!!
3. Autumn Sea Dragon
4. Golden Featherfin
5. Any Firebird
6. Molten Wartoad
7. Any of the festival recolors from Joxar (a nymph would be my first choice)
8. Silver Kitsune
9. Empress Beetle
10. Any Glamourtail
11. Any non-Baldwin Gecko

Sorry if the list's a bit long (I know I'm limited to 3 familiars), I just decided to put down backups in case you ran out of my first choice. Additionally, if you have any other festival items from 2018 or prior that you would be willing to give away, I'd love those too!

It's really cool that you're doing this. I'll be sure to send some gems and treasure to ilovebirds :)
@aviians In order of preference:
1. Any festival familiars from 2018 or earlier! (Older preferred, but whatever you can spare; I'm particularly interested in the Deadland Disciple (!!!) or the Spirit of Fire)
2. Malevolent Spirit!!
3. Autumn Sea Dragon
4. Golden Featherfin
5. Any Firebird
6. Molten Wartoad
7. Any of the festival recolors from Joxar (a nymph would be my first choice)
8. Silver Kitsune
9. Empress Beetle
10. Any Glamourtail
11. Any non-Baldwin Gecko

Sorry if the list's a bit long (I know I'm limited to 3 familiars), I just decided to put down backups in case you ran out of my first choice. Additionally, if you have any other festival items from 2018 or prior that you would be willing to give away, I'd love those too!

It's really cool that you're doing this. I'll be sure to send some gems and treasure to ilovebirds :)
@aviians
Could I grab the candy cockatrice, and the Glassbound Solarvul? Thank you!
@aviians
Could I grab the candy cockatrice, and the Glassbound Solarvul? Thank you!
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
Can I have a Anomalous Skink, Mock Firebird, and a Skoll please
Sorry to see you go
Can I have a Anomalous Skink, Mock Firebird, and a Skoll please
Sorry to see you go
May I have the marbled jester, the glossy duskrat, and the black wing hummingbird please? Thank you!
May I have the marbled jester, the glossy duskrat, and the black wing hummingbird please? Thank you!
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
@aviians

May i have these if theyre still available?

>Summer Sphinx
>Unlikely Alliance
>Velvet Floracat

Thank you and good luck on your future ventures elsewhere~!
@aviians

May i have these if theyre still available?

>Summer Sphinx
>Unlikely Alliance
>Velvet Floracat

Thank you and good luck on your future ventures elsewhere~!
Have a lovely day/night~!
Thank you for doing this <3 I would love 3 of the below familars if they are still available.: -Loga, -Flutterbun, -Radiant Flutterbun(love that one)
-Hati,-Skoll, -Agol

or any of them
-Blazing Goblin,-Blight Nymph,-Bogus Manamonger,-Crumbling Goblin,-Charoite Burrower,-Fallbrush Fraud,-Graveyard Guardian,-Hibernal Starbear,-Murktooth Bramblekeep,-Obscuring Goblin,-Smokebillow Sham,-Spirit of Fire,-Sparkle Nymph,,-Spirit of Light,-Spirit of Earth,-Spirit of Nature,-Spirit of the Arcane,-Voltspire Intruder,-Sundial Gem Guardian,-Sunsea Pseudo,-Sparkling Goblin

Sorry my english. I'm still learning
Thank you for doing this <3 I would love 3 of the below familars if they are still available.: -Loga, -Flutterbun, -Radiant Flutterbun(love that one)
-Hati,-Skoll, -Agol

or any of them
-Blazing Goblin,-Blight Nymph,-Bogus Manamonger,-Crumbling Goblin,-Charoite Burrower,-Fallbrush Fraud,-Graveyard Guardian,-Hibernal Starbear,-Murktooth Bramblekeep,-Obscuring Goblin,-Smokebillow Sham,-Spirit of Fire,-Sparkle Nymph,,-Spirit of Light,-Spirit of Earth,-Spirit of Nature,-Spirit of the Arcane,-Voltspire Intruder,-Sundial Gem Guardian,-Sunsea Pseudo,-Sparkling Goblin

Sorry my english. I'm still learning
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17