Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 429 430
Shrugs
The weather is getting nicer where i am, and we have a bunch of dandelions popping up! It's something small, but it makes me happy.
Mistral jamboree was ok! I didn't do any coli grinding, but i did gather a bunch of scrolls from hunting and such!
Shrugs
The weather is getting nicer where i am, and we have a bunch of dandelions popping up! It's something small, but it makes me happy.
Mistral jamboree was ok! I didn't do any coli grinding, but i did gather a bunch of scrolls from hunting and such!
iNynCCU.pngqiG7vrD.pngtgRwGYV.png60nRM2T.pngCwJ7gz9.png
@liteweaver
RoseKnight
I wish something cool or interesting were happening, but it is not.
Mistral jamboree okay. I have been spending most of it doing homework and exams! So I'm pretty much missing it haha.
@liteweaver
RoseKnight
I wish something cool or interesting were happening, but it is not.
Mistral jamboree okay. I have been spending most of it doing homework and exams! So I'm pretty much missing it haha.
Asimiii

cool fact: the longest war in history didnt have a single casualty (it was forgotten about for a 335 years until a historian found out about it and they signed a peace treaty!)

i actually completely forgot about Mistral Jamboree haha. i havent logged on almost all week... oops...
Asimiii

cool fact: the longest war in history didnt have a single casualty (it was forgotten about for a 335 years until a historian found out about it and they signed a peace treaty!)

i actually completely forgot about Mistral Jamboree haha. i havent logged on almost all week... oops...
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
@liteweaver

Cerastium

Did you know that deer have big scent glands right under/in the front of their eyes (which makes some deer species look like they have 4 eyes like mirrors)? I sure didn't, until like yesterday. In fact I didn't know that deer have scent glands in general and that they are an important part of deer communication!

I spent 8kg finishing projects, participated in a bunch of events and got almost all of the event skins (which were all amazing!!), so I'd say my MJ went swimmingly.
@liteweaver

Cerastium

Did you know that deer have big scent glands right under/in the front of their eyes (which makes some deer species look like they have 4 eyes like mirrors)? I sure didn't, until like yesterday. In fact I didn't know that deer have scent glands in general and that they are an important part of deer communication!

I spent 8kg finishing projects, participated in a bunch of events and got almost all of the event skins (which were all amazing!!), so I'd say my MJ went swimmingly.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
@liteweaver (pinging just in case, sorry!)

CrashingCyclone
- Thanks to the good weather lately my plants are finally thriving again!
- Not as good as usual, I normally get all the chests in the coliseum but this time I only managed to get one.
@liteweaver (pinging just in case, sorry!)

CrashingCyclone
- Thanks to the good weather lately my plants are finally thriving again!
- Not as good as usual, I normally get all the chests in the coliseum but this time I only managed to get one.
coollogo-com-77551367.png
ice_small.png
ghostlyplants

I found out my cat likes cuddling with me! She's very skittish due to her past owners, but I'm glad she's warming up to me!

My MJ was great! Got a dragon to level 25, scored some great loot, and collected all of the fest items; with some scrolls to spare!
ghostlyplants

I found out my cat likes cuddling with me! She's very skittish due to her past owners, but I'm glad she's warming up to me!

My MJ was great! Got a dragon to level 25, scored some great loot, and collected all of the fest items; with some scrolls to spare!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
Anasazi

Did you know that the only mammals to lay eggs are platypuses and echidnas (spiny anteaters)? Both live in Australian areas!

My Mistral Jamboree went well! Got a handful of the items, and bought trillions of skins SECONDS before they were cycled out.
...Hopefully I make better decisions next time. X'D
Anasazi

Did you know that the only mammals to lay eggs are platypuses and echidnas (spiny anteaters)? Both live in Australian areas!

My Mistral Jamboree went well! Got a handful of the items, and bought trillions of skins SECONDS before they were cycled out.
...Hopefully I make better decisions next time. X'D
@liteweaver

Galatheid

Fifteen thousand tons of space debris enters Earth’s atmosphere each day.

Mistral Jamboree went well for me! I made a lot of profit from scrolls but I may have blown it all on a shiny new UMA.
@liteweaver

Galatheid

Fifteen thousand tons of space debris enters Earth’s atmosphere each day.

Mistral Jamboree went well for me! I made a lot of profit from scrolls but I may have blown it all on a shiny new UMA.
Shinaka

there's a frog called a glass frog, which has skin that's transparent, so you can see its organs, including its heart.

my mistral jamboree was okay. it was my first one that i was here for, but i didn't have time and didn't get to do much. :(
Shinaka

there's a frog called a glass frog, which has skin that's transparent, so you can see its organs, including its heart.

my mistral jamboree was okay. it was my first one that i was here for, but i didn't have time and didn't get to do much. :(
Pouchipouchi
Cool fact?: There is a moment during the cremation process when the meat is perfectly cooked.
My mistral jamboree went well. I'm already looking forward to the next Festival
Pouchipouchi
Cool fact?: There is a moment during the cremation process when the meat is perfectly cooked.
My mistral jamboree went well. I'm already looking forward to the next Festival
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 429 430