Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire
1 2 3
ok so y'all i just wanna talk about what is your favorite book? or like who do you ship? like winterwatcher or moonbli? I don't wanna start a war in this thread.. and please do not make fun of other peoples opinions.. and what are your thoughts for the next book??? Or what do you thinks gonna happen??
ok so y'all i just wanna talk about what is your favorite book? or like who do you ship? like winterwatcher or moonbli? I don't wanna start a war in this thread.. and please do not make fun of other peoples opinions.. and what are your thoughts for the next book??? Or what do you thinks gonna happen??
HERMIONE CAN'T DRAW

Don’t judge me for who I am because I can do that for you-Raptorclaw
Man I am so far behind in the book series I need to catch up !
Man I am so far behind in the book series I need to catch up !
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I need to read them all over again with this covid-19 stuff.
I need to read them all over again with this covid-19 stuff.
Qibli x Winter and Sundew x Willow are my favorite ships :))
i love wof its amazing-
Qibli x Winter and Sundew x Willow are my favorite ships :))
i love wof its amazing-
-Erebos (he/they)
Just read Dragonslayer earlier this month. :3 I really want Book 14 to come out soon but I'm not sure that'll happen. I devour books super quickly, and make myself wait long periods of time for new ones to come out...*sigh*

I've shipped Moonbli since before it became official and I suppose I still do, but other ships are fine with me. However, my absolute favorite is Sundew x Willow (the ship name can be Window btw, just letting y'all know). I love them. So much.

WoF is amazing. I love them all.
Just read Dragonslayer earlier this month. :3 I really want Book 14 to come out soon but I'm not sure that'll happen. I devour books super quickly, and make myself wait long periods of time for new ones to come out...*sigh*

I've shipped Moonbli since before it became official and I suppose I still do, but other ships are fine with me. However, my absolute favorite is Sundew x Willow (the ship name can be Window btw, just letting y'all know). I love them. So much.

WoF is amazing. I love them all.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Just finished The Lost Continent. After I finish the Loki book I’m reading I’ll continue the series. I’m curious in what happens next. I’ve made a couple fan tribes but their a work in progress.
Just finished The Lost Continent. After I finish the Loki book I’m reading I’ll continue the series. I’m curious in what happens next. I’ve made a couple fan tribes but their a work in progress.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
the darkstalker legends book is by far the best for me!! i kept thinking about it weeks after i finished, and even to this day...
i read up to the lost continent but i missed quite a few. ALSO i'm still mad that they didn't release the hive queen on e-book when it came out... like damn why they gotta do that

also moonbli all the way

the darkstalker legends book is by far the best for me!! i kept thinking about it weeks after i finished, and even to this day...
i read up to the lost continent but i missed quite a few. ALSO i'm still mad that they didn't release the hive queen on e-book when it came out... like damn why they gotta do that

also moonbli all the way

Pidgen
+19:00 fr time
I didn't realize they came out with another Legends book. Judging by the fact that there's scavengers, a giant sandwing, and the fact that the title is 'dragonslayer', the book most likely talks about Queen Oasis' death and history.
I didn't realize they came out with another Legends book. Judging by the fact that there's scavengers, a giant sandwing, and the fact that the title is 'dragonslayer', the book most likely talks about Queen Oasis' death and history.
I ship winter and qibli, but winter and moon are fine too, I just hate qibli and moon
I wish that Darkstalker and Clearsight worked out and Darkstalker turned out better, but alas
Willow and Sundew is by far the best ship ever
I ship winter and qibli, but winter and moon are fine too, I just hate qibli and moon
I wish that Darkstalker and Clearsight worked out and Darkstalker turned out better, but alas
Willow and Sundew is by far the best ship ever
+2 FR time
he/they
I dont ship, but my fave character is Cricket and my fave tribe is Slikwings Also, some art of winter to make you [s]miserable[/s] happy [img]https://i.ibb.co/4V43WQ7/B3-B1-FBF4-24-EA-4244-8-FF1-B1-D72-D83-D269.jpg[/img]
I dont ship, but my fave character is Cricket and my fave tribe is Slikwings

Also, some art of winter to make you miserable happy

B3-B1-FBF4-24-EA-4244-8-FF1-B1-D72-D83-D269.jpg
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
1 2 3